Mario Kart 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
cookieboy17 said:
I'm just getting it for the name on the other hand. I'm not exactly digging the flying concept yet. Looks more like a add-on just to add something on.
They probably added the kite idea just to get more kids new to the series to buy it. And to make the game worth $40 too. Anyways, I'm getting it for sure if they bring back the daisy cruiser level from Double Dash.
 
Lakitu is in! Metal Mario playable or Metal Box item. That one is up for debate. First Person Mode also confirmed.

conf_10-600x363.png


mario_kart_7-1.jpg


mario_kart_7-2.jpg


mario_kart_7-3.jpg


mario_kart_7-4.jpg


mario_kart_7-5.jpg


mario_kart_7_6.jpg
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
MLYW said:
If they make the Metal Block an item that can grant you immunities against items, I will be very happy.
Kind of sounds the same way the Starman would.

Looks like hes a playable charater. Take a look at the MK7 interview video on the Japanese site and you will get quite a bit of him on different tracks. And there is some Lakitu footage. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top