Mario Kart 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunflora said:
Luigi Raceway; not good. That's a very very boring bland course... I really hope they'll have 4 N64 courses. :/

They can't give us all the exciting courses now and leave all the boring ones for another Mario Kart. They also have to have some tracks that actually resemble a racetrack. And besides, nostalgia will overcome this boring track. :p

Now if they bring back Figure 8 Circuit from MKDS...
 
Lord Vaati said:
Billy said:
*prays Waluigi doesn't make it* (even though his TRACK made it in...)
HOW CAN YOU HATE WALUIGI!?!
I know he's mainly a filler character, but still, he is the BEST.
Well, it's not so much Waluigi that I hate as much as what Nintendo's doing with him. He has potential to be a really bad dude but instead he's just Wario's lackey and comic relief. :(
 
Some new artwork:

large.jpg


large.jpg


large.jpg


large.jpg
 
madstarr said:
I'm hoping that Nintendo soon allows us to have at least a playable demo before launch. I wanna try it out first before buying. I'll still buy it either way, but I want a free sneak peak.

On the 3DS? I would hope Nintendo sees the value in demos, I just don't see them doing it. Personally, I would like to see Super Mario 3D Land first.
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Koopa Beach? Where?

On the JP site, look at Koopa's video on the character page.

From Mario Wiki:

New Courses

Mushroom Cup
Toad Circuit
Daisy Hills
Cheep-Cheep Lagoon
Shy Guy Carnival

Flower Cup
Wuhu Loop
Mario Circuit
Music Park
Rock Rock Mountain

Other
- Unnamed tarmac race course. Peach's Castle appears here. Cherry blossom trees, and mushroom trampolines from Mushroom Gorge in Mario Kart Wii also appear in it. Also appearing on this course are large pipes, similar to Mario Raceway, and Grand Goombas.
- Demo Track 3, An Unnamed jungle course with DK's House and Tiki Goons from Donkey Kong Country Returns. The Golden Temple also appears and players can drive inside it. The music is a remixed version of the title theme from said game.
- Unnamed snow course. The Comet Observatory also appears here.
A Bowser course that resembles a factory or a futuristic course, where it's raining outside.


Retro Courses


Shell Cup
N64 Luigi Raceway
GBA Bowser Castle 1
Wii Mushroom Gorge
DS Luigi's Mansion

Banana Cup
N64 Koopa Beach
SNES Mario Circuit 2
Wii Coconut Mall
DS Waluigi Pinball

Other
N64 Kalimari Desert
GCN Dino Dino Jungle
DS Airship Fortress
DS DK Pass
Wii Maple Treeway
Wii Koopa Cape

Battle Courses
Honey Bee House (new)
Sherbet Rink (new)
Wuhu Town (new)
N64 Big Donut
GBA Battle Course 1
DS Palm Shore


And a few random images:

Screenshot_40399.jpg


Koopa_Cape_3D.png


Dino_Dino_Jungle_3D.png

Dino Dino Jungle


 
I think it's a pity that there will only be 16 characters in this game, I was hoping for more, namely Birdo, Waluigi, Diddy Kong, Bowser Jr., Toadette, King Boo, and R.O.B. Hopefully, there will be more than 16.

As well, I am upset by the fact that there is only one track returning from Double Dash. It is my favourite Mario Kart, the one that got me hooked to the series, and it is terrible underrated. Hopefully they will bring more tracks back than just Dino Dino Jungle.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top