Weekly Competition #1 - Toad Road Ministar Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weekly Competition #1 - Third Attempt

migwuv.jpg


34r7fo9.jpg


Same characters and difficulty as before. A little better, but if I gotten a few more of the 10 mini-star groups, I would have nailed it. I did get all three bonuses, though. Two bonuses of which I tied with Waluigi.
 
Most people will disagree but I say we set the difficulty at hard because if you are getting 125 plus Mini Stars on a single course that is obviously way to easy and you are taking advantage of the rules. Most people are probably playing at easy just for the high score. I played mine on hard and got a pretty high score at the time.
 
saxprodigee said:
Most people will disagree but I say we set the difficulty at hard because if you are getting 125 plus Mini Stars on a single course that is obviously way to easy and you are taking advantage of the rules. Most people are probably playing at easy just for the high score. I played mine on hard and got a pretty high score at the time.

omg exactly, Charles played on easy, all the time, I was playing on Master or VHard b/c their luck is LOL suck
But it is recommended to play on hard on up
 
cookieboy17 said:
To adress the difficulty, there's no way to monitor the difficulty as far as I know so to prevent people from "cheating" the competition by doing a different difficulty we unfortunately cannot limit the difficulty.

Unless there's somewhere in the stats that says so which would be good. :p
Well, there is a way, but you'd have to take a picture at the beginning of the game, to show the computers' difficulty level. That's the only way.

And I'm (plus another) ranked higher than Yoshiman222, by the way.
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
cookieboy17 said:
To adress the difficulty, there's no way to monitor the difficulty as far as I know so to prevent people from "cheating" the competition by doing a different difficulty we unfortunately cannot limit the difficulty.

Unless there's somewhere in the stats that says so which would be good. :p
Well, there is a way, but you'd have to take a picture at the beginning of the game, to show the computers' difficulty level. That's the only way.

And I'm (plus another) ranked higher than Yoshiman222, by the way.
That can easily be rigged, someone can take a picture of the difficulty and just change it back after taking the picture. :p
 
cookieboy17 said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
cookieboy17 said:
To adress the difficulty, there's no way to monitor the difficulty as far as I know so to prevent people from "cheating" the competition by doing a different difficulty we unfortunately cannot limit the difficulty.

Unless there's somewhere in the stats that says so which would be good. :p
Well, there is a way, but you'd have to take a picture at the beginning of the game, to show the computers' difficulty level. That's the only way.

And I'm (plus another) ranked higher than Yoshiman222, by the way.
That can easily be rigged, someone can take a picture of the difficulty and just change it back after taking the picture. :p
Yeah, that's the problem. Some people tend to be tricky, or try to cheat their way in. But most of us are almost always honest.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top