Weekly Competition #1 - Toad Road Ministar Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
0317020035.jpg
 
My strategy is to really win all the minigames, get the 6 to 8 mini stars in the beginning, be captain on the boss battles and captain events, and stock up on slow dice blocks for the circular stretch. If you go left when the road splits for the last time and stop right before the 10 mini stars but a little after the center island and the mini ztars, if you get a six you can avoid all Bowser spaces, pick up 20 mini stars, land on a reverse space and hopefully get another high number, at least a 2 so you can pick up another ten mini stars. If you are lucky you can get another 6 on your reverse dice block and pick 40 total in your turn.
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Yoshiman222 said:
How do people get over 100!? Honestly - every time I get a really high # of mini-stars, Bowser just takes most of them away from me...
One reason is that small circle island just before the end. You can get stuck there until you land on the ? Space.
I got my score of 108 or so without getting any from the circle.

And time to update the list again. Only about 24 hours before this contest ends. Next week's contest will begin tomorrow evening.
 
cookieboy17 said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Yoshiman222 said:
How do people get over 100!? Honestly - every time I get a really high # of mini-stars, Bowser just takes most of them away from me...
One reason is that small circle island just before the end. You can get stuck there until you land on the ? Space.
I got my score of 108 or so without getting any from the circle.

And time to update the list again. Only about 24 hours before this contest ends. Next week's contest will begin tomorrow evening.
27hours, actually. I'm going to keep trying until then.
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
cookieboy17 said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Yoshiman222 said:
How do people get over 100!? Honestly - every time I get a really high # of mini-stars, Bowser just takes most of them away from me...
One reason is that small circle island just before the end. You can get stuck there until you land on the ? Space.
I got my score of 108 or so without getting any from the circle.

And time to update the list again. Only about 24 hours before this contest ends. Next week's contest will begin tomorrow evening.
27hours, actually. I'm going to keep trying until then.
Ah I forgot I put the competitions on pacific time. :p
 
With about 26 hours left, here is the top 5!
1st- RH 163 Ministars
2nd- charles109 121 Ministars
3rd- Dark Boo 118 Ministars
4th- saxprodigee 112 Ministars
5th- cookieboy17 108 Ministars

Also, as I hinted to earlier, the payout for G points is now to the top 5, with the grand prize rising from 35G to 50G!

Also I'm glad you finally got the game smarty. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top