I was insane in this match! just look at inbetween the flag and bowser gate!
Jupp I was in tie with Shy Guy in story mode, But we both won.cookieboy17 said:Yo just out of curiousity what happens when 2 people tie, just 2 first place people?
saxprodigee said:Most people will disagree but I say we set the difficulty at hard because if you are getting 125 plus Mini Stars on a single course that is obviously way to easy and you are taking advantage of the rules. Most people are probably playing at easy just for the high score. I played mine on hard and got a pretty high score at the time.
Hard difficulty.saxprodigee said:RH I hope you don't mind me asking but what difficulty did you play on?
Well, there is a way, but you'd have to take a picture at the beginning of the game, to show the computers' difficulty level. That's the only way.cookieboy17 said:To adress the difficulty, there's no way to monitor the difficulty as far as I know so to prevent people from "cheating" the competition by doing a different difficulty we unfortunately cannot limit the difficulty.
Unless there's somewhere in the stats that says so which would be good.![]()
That can easily be rigged, someone can take a picture of the difficulty and just change it back after taking the picture.Vipsoccermaster said:Well, there is a way, but you'd have to take a picture at the beginning of the game, to show the computers' difficulty level. That's the only way.cookieboy17 said:To adress the difficulty, there's no way to monitor the difficulty as far as I know so to prevent people from "cheating" the competition by doing a different difficulty we unfortunately cannot limit the difficulty.
Unless there's somewhere in the stats that says so which would be good.![]()
And I'm (plus another) ranked higher than Yoshiman222, by the way.
Yeah, that's the problem. Some people tend to be tricky, or try to cheat their way in. But most of us are almost always honest.cookieboy17 said:That can easily be rigged, someone can take a picture of the difficulty and just change it back after taking the picture.Vipsoccermaster said:Well, there is a way, but you'd have to take a picture at the beginning of the game, to show the computers' difficulty level. That's the only way.cookieboy17 said:To adress the difficulty, there's no way to monitor the difficulty as far as I know so to prevent people from "cheating" the competition by doing a different difficulty we unfortunately cannot limit the difficulty.
Unless there's somewhere in the stats that says so which would be good.![]()
And I'm (plus another) ranked higher than Yoshiman222, by the way.![]()