Weekly Competition #1 - Toad Road Ministar Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
cookieboy17 said:
FChamp said:
Cool competition! ;D
Is it allowed to do it with 4 players?
You mean 4 human players? If so, yeah there's no limit on the amount of human players as long as no one tries to use that to their advantage and basically cheat or else a rule will go in place to not allow more than 2 human players.

If you're just talking about 4 players then yeah it's supposed to be done with 4 players. :p

So, I need to play with my three sisters (all very bad) and get an amazing score.;)
 
cookieboy17 said:
OhMyToad said:
I played bob-omb just a second ago and I got a really high score! :)
So I made a picture with my computer ghehe,
So I definitely participate in the next challenge, I will try to participate in the toad road challenge . (;
There's no guarantee what the next challenge will be. ;)
Ah well, then it's too bad. But it's okay if the next challenge is different. it's not that the world ends XD
 
1e5j7q.jpg

symf89.jpg


I would've done better if I won some Bonus Stars. The minigame star didn;t show up :'(

I was gonna try over again until I got a high enough score, but I got 88 on first try ;D
 
cookieboy17 said:
Yeah I kinda thought I put 4 players in the rules and guidelines but I guess I missed it. SZ would you be ok with forfeiting your score to reset the rules for this round or should we just make the rule like that for future rounds that involve this setup?
Sure, that was my record from Solo Mode back on Sunday that I happened to record.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top