I never took driving lessons and don't intend to. After all, driving is unsafe to me.
Currently eating cashews as a little snack.
Currently eating cashews as a little snack.
Kona-chan said:H-J カービイ said:Started driving lessons. ~.v"
Wigga, I can already drive. O0
Sweet, I'm in driver's ed learning too. I'm doing good on the driver side but i might fail my lecture class.H-J カービイ said:Started driving lessons. ~.v"
Why not get off of the forum and study for the class, so that you don't have to face the consequences again?cookieboy17 said:Sweet, I'm in driver's ed learning too. I'm doing good on the driver side but i might fail my lecture class.H-J カービイ said:Started driving lessons. ~.v"I gotta pass my final basically to advance but I'm just like stupid when it comes to these questions.
Face what consequences again? I'm not failing failing, I'm just like right at a 65 area, easy to manage unless I blow the final completely. Like if I do barely fail the final there's still the chance that I can get my grade bumped up for whatever reason. I'm just telling myself that.Vipsoccermaster said:Why not get off of the forum and study for the class, so that you don't have to face the consequences again?cookieboy17 said:Sweet, I'm in driver's ed learning too. I'm doing good on the driver side but i might fail my lecture class.H-J カービイ said:Started driving lessons. ~.v"I gotta pass my final basically to advance but I'm just like stupid when it comes to these questions.
Not at my school (and apparently my driving school) 70-65 is a D and below 65 is failing.Snowy The Czar said:Boats, 65 is failing.
70-69 is a D for me.cookieboy17 said:Not at my school (and apparently my driving school) 70-65 is a D and below 65 is failing.Snowy The Czar said:Boats, 65 is failing.
So a 68 and below is failing? That just makes 69 an even more special number since for some reason your school's borderline is 69 and not 70.Snowy The Czar said:70-69 is a D for me.cookieboy17 said:Not at my school (and apparently my driving school) 70-65 is a D and below 65 is failing.Snowy The Czar said:Boats, 65 is failing.![]()
I know, in Bio I used to always try to get a 69.cookieboy17 said:So a 68 and below is failing? That just makes 69 an even more special number since for some reason your school's borderline is 69 and not 70.Snowy The Czar said:70-69 is a D for me.cookieboy17 said:Not at my school (and apparently my driving school) 70-65 is a D and below 65 is failing.Snowy The Czar said:Boats, 65 is failing.![]()
![]()
This and my parents got angry just becuz I got 73% on an exam. >.>Vipsoccermaster said:Below 60 in my area is Failing.
Lol, why? Why were they angry? 73% is just about average.Swedish House Mafia (Spirit) said:This and my parents got angry just becuz I got 73% on an exam. >.>Vipsoccermaster said:Below 60 in my area is Failing.
Vipsoccermaster said:Lol, why? Why were they angry? 73% is just about average.Swedish House Mafia (Spirit) said:This and my parents got angry just becuz I got 73% on an exam. >.>Vipsoccermaster said:Below 60 in my area is Failing.
I wish we had this system.MattC13 said:We're too easy. I think below 50 is a fail.
Yeah me too. I don't why, you know they're parents. I just can't imagine what would happened if I get under 60%. =PEther said:Vipsoccermaster said:Lol, why? Why were they angry? 73% is just about average.Swedish House Mafia (Spirit) said:This and my parents got angry just becuz I got 73% on an exam. >.>Vipsoccermaster said:Below 60 in my area is Failing.
My parents want me to get 90 or above in every subject since I'm apparently capable.![]()
... D: