Then why don't you? =pSantaIsntReal said:I want to brawl too ;_;
Then why don't you? =pSantaIsntReal said:I want to brawl too ;_;
It's been three weeks and it's still not here. Man, I wish I would've just bought in-state. The mail hasn't come yet, but I'm hoping it gets here today. Goes to show you that China Post is slow. =PChubzster said:I have to make up a lot of work for English and I have to write a few essays. Man, I can't wait for break...and that item in the mail. Right now, it's in China.
Haha, true, and I threw in a CPU for the lulz, lol, Wario and Ganondorf.kineticsilvia563 said:Played Super Smash Bros. Brawl with Daisy, VIP and BL. Daisy left and then it was only me, VIP and BL.
Me and BL were having taunt parties with the peachyness of Peach! <3
And then the last few fights were a Peach fest!(meaning everyone was Peach)
SUCH FUN!
cookieboy17 said:why did the party start at 2? lol
Konata, you have posted this post.
"I hate religion. It should die in a fire. Especially Christianity.
Go SOCIALISM!!!"
You have threatened religion. The post could threaten people who support religion.
You may not say threats like that.
This is a moderate warning, which means you recieve 2 warnings.
I wuv Brawling with you guys. <3 We were having a Peachy time and some Brawls were absolutely hilarious. :3Vipsoccermaster said:Haha, true, and I threw in a CPU for the lulz, lol, Wario and Ganondorf.kineticsilvia563 said:Played Super Smash Bros. Brawl with Daisy, VIP and BL. Daisy left and then it was only me, VIP and BL.
Me and BL were having taunt parties with the peachyness of Peach! <3
And then the last few fights were a Peach fest!(meaning everyone was Peach)
SUCH FUN!
I've been feeling tired this whole month, for some reason. BTW, the sig is nice.H-J カービイ said:Earlier today (around 2am my time), made a sig for Berry (will add to my Artwork topic soon). Is now feeling a bit tired... >_<
Swedish House Mafia (Spirit) said:2 things today, one GOOD new and one bad new:
The bad one: my Wii still doesn't work... >.>
The good one: I GOT WI-FI TODAY, so I'll be able to play brawl and LBP with some of you guys and do other things.![]()
I don't know, we're going to see tomorrow if they can repair it and what happened. They say that the problem is the cable with the three colors (I don't know the name, but whatever)...Chubzster said:Swedish House Mafia (Spirit) said:2 things today, one GOOD new and one bad new:
The bad one: my Wii still doesn't work... >.>
The good one: I GOT WI-FI TODAY, so I'll be able to play brawl and LBP with some of you guys and do other things.![]()
What's wrong with your Wii? Congrats to getting Wi-Fi, BTW!
If it can't connect to the internet, than the component cables hold no relevance.Swedish House Mafia (Spirit) said:I don't know, we're going to see tomorrow if they can repair it and what happened. They say that the problem is the cable with the three colors (I don't know the name, but whatever)...Chubzster said:Swedish House Mafia (Spirit) said:2 things today, one GOOD new and one bad new:
The bad one: my Wii still doesn't work... >.>
The good one: I GOT WI-FI TODAY, so I'll be able to play brawl and LBP with some of you guys and do other things.![]()
What's wrong with your Wii? Congrats to getting Wi-Fi, BTW!