The Anything Thread

cookieboy17 said:
H-J カービイ said:
Started driving lessons. ~.v"
Sweet, I'm in driver's ed learning too. I'm doing good on the driver side but i might fail my lecture class. :p I gotta pass my final basically to advance but I'm just like stupid when it comes to these questions.
Why not get off of the forum and study for the class, so that you don't have to face the consequences again?
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
cookieboy17 said:
H-J カービイ said:
Started driving lessons. ~.v"
Sweet, I'm in driver's ed learning too. I'm doing good on the driver side but i might fail my lecture class. :p I gotta pass my final basically to advance but I'm just like stupid when it comes to these questions.
Why not get off of the forum and study for the class, so that you don't have to face the consequences again?
Face what consequences again? I'm not failing failing, I'm just like right at a 65 area, easy to manage unless I blow the final completely. Like if I do barely fail the final there's still the chance that I can get my grade bumped up for whatever reason. I'm just telling myself that. :p
 
cookieboy17 said:
Snowy The Czar said:
cookieboy17 said:
Snowy The Czar said:
Boats, 65 is failing.
Not at my school (and apparently my driving school) 70-65 is a D and below 65 is failing.
70-69 is a D for me. :p
So a 68 and below is failing? That just makes 69 an even more special number since for some reason your school's borderline is 69 and not 70. :p
I know, in Bio I used to always try to get a 69.

I got at least 3 before I decided to stop failing.
 
Ether said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Swedish House Mafia (Spirit) said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Below 60 in my area is Failing.
This and my parents got angry just becuz I got 73% on an exam. >.>
Lol, why? Why were they angry? 73% is just about average.

My parents want me to get 90 or above in every subject since I'm apparently capable. :D

... D:
Yeah me too. I don't why, you know they're parents. I just can't imagine what would happened if I get under 60%. =P
 
Back
Top