What's been happening to you or your education? What's up with Sociology?Kona-chan said:I'm in a super slump this 3rd marking period.
I'm not doing good in Math or Chemistry at all and i'm missing a s***ton assignments in Sociology. :/
What's been happening to you or your education? What's up with Sociology?Kona-chan said:I'm in a super slump this 3rd marking period.
I'm not doing good in Math or Chemistry at all and i'm missing a s***ton assignments in Sociology. :/
Lame excuses.Kona-chan said:I am fully capable of doing the work, but I just don't want to do it.
Vipsoccermaster said:Lame excuses.Kona-chan said:I am fully capable of doing the work, but I just don't want to do it.
>.<
Sorry's not good enough, young man! You're grounded from anime, MPL, and gaming until you graduate from college!Kona-chan said:Vipsoccermaster said:Lame excuses.Kona-chan said:I am fully capable of doing the work, but I just don't want to do it.
>.<
Sorry, dad. .~.
Vipsoccermaster said:Sorry's not good enough, young man! You're grounded from anime, MPL, and gaming until you graduate from college!Kona-chan said:Vipsoccermaster said:Lame excuses.Kona-chan said:I am fully capable of doing the work, but I just don't want to do it.
>.<
Sorry, dad. .~.
That does it!Kona-chan said:Vipsoccermaster said:Sorry's not good enough, young man! You're grounded from anime, MPL, and gaming until you graduate from college!Kona-chan said:Vipsoccermaster said:Lame excuses.Kona-chan said:I am fully capable of doing the work, but I just don't want to do it.
>.<
Sorry, dad. .~.
*punches dad in the face*
NOBODY TELLS ME WHAT TO DO, MU F***A. O0
Vipsoccermaster said:That does it!Kona-chan said:Vipsoccermaster said:Sorry's not good enough, young man! You're grounded from anime, MPL, and gaming until you graduate from college!Kona-chan said:Vipsoccermaster said:Lame excuses.Kona-chan said:I am fully capable of doing the work, but I just don't want to do it.
>.<
Sorry, dad. .~.
*punches dad in the face*
NOBODY TELLS ME WHAT TO DO, MU F***A. O0
*destroys all electronics*
That's what you get for punching me in the face. You do not punch your father!
Too bad, because you can't.Kona-chan said:Vipsoccermaster said:That does it!Kona-chan said:Vipsoccermaster said:Sorry's not good enough, young man! You're grounded from anime, MPL, and gaming until you graduate from college!Kona-chan said:Vipsoccermaster said:Lame excuses.Kona-chan said:I am fully capable of doing the work, but I just don't want to do it.
>.<
Sorry, dad. .~.
*punches dad in the face*
NOBODY TELLS ME WHAT TO DO, MU F***A. O0
*destroys all electronics*
That's what you get for punching me in the face. You do not punch your father!
Keep this up and i'll blackmail you. I'll tell everyone that you molest me every single night!
Don't feel anything because I don't have one.Kona-chan said:VIP IS USING ME FOR SEX. D:
THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE MY JOB.
How do you feel, VIP, that you have a Japanese high schooler sex slave?
Vipsoccermaster said:Don't feel anything because I don't have one.Kona-chan said:VIP IS USING ME FOR SEX. D:
THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE MY JOB.
How do you feel, VIP, that you have a Japanese high schooler sex slave?
You sure woke up early. Early to rise, early to bed?Kona-chan said:I just woke up and saw a s***ton of topics.![]()
Vipsoccermaster said:You sure woke up early. Early to rise, early to bed?Kona-chan said:I just woke up and saw a s***ton of topics.![]()
kineticsilvia563 said:Wondering what video game I should play. I really can't decide at the moment.