The Anything Thread

H-J カービイ said:
Excellent.

My father had a seizure yesterday, so I was in the hospital for around 3 and a half hours.

He's been discharged but we're all worried of a relapse.

Meanwhile, I finished the Most Likely To award images.

Uhhh, I think you have other important things to worry about than awards. :p
 
Kona-chan said:
H-J カービイ said:
Excellent.

My father had a seizure yesterday, so I was in the hospital for around 3 and a half hours.

He's been discharged but we're all worried of a relapse.

Meanwhile, I finished the Most Likely To award images.

Uhhh, I think you have other important things to worry about than awards. :p
He's doing what he can for now. Hope his father gets better.
 
Kona-chan said:
H-J カービイ said:
Excellent.

My father had a seizure yesterday, so I was in the hospital for around 3 and a half hours.

He's been discharged but we're all worried of a relapse.

Meanwhile, I finished the Most Likely To award images.

Uhhh, I think you have other important things to worry about than awards. :p

He's ok, and thankfully he hasn't had another seizure overnight.

Went to university campus for enrolment/info on a biology bridging course I have to do for the next month. Bumped into a lot of familiar faces.
 
2-hour delay!

Reason? For mega chills in the area so severe that the buses don't start! :eek:

But yeah, if you look up Syracuse, it's currently -11. :p
 
MattC13 said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
MattC13 said:
This livestream stuff is distracting me from everything. :p
Then don't go on them and focus on what you want to do. :p
But I kind of want to watch the streams. :p
Oh, well then, why not do Blog stats for now?

H-J カービイ said:
DO BLOG STATS.

I'm starting the online biology bridging course I said I would begin before,
...?

I just finished watching Episode 21 of Okami from Chuggaaconroy's LP.
 
Back
Top