I basically stayed up late to get started on MPL Survivor.
It's slightly after 4:30 AM and I need some sleep.
It's slightly after 4:30 AM and I need some sleep.
then go to sleep lolVipsoccermaster said:I basically stayed up late to get started on MPL Survivor.
It's slightly after 4:30 AM and I need some sleep.
Nice. Makes sense why you tried to get it from China.Chubzster said:MattC13 said:I don't think you've mentioned the item yet.Chubzster said:About a week ago, I got tired of waiting for my package to arrive from China, so I decided to order from the US. My package only took 3 days to get here. I'm just gonna wait for the one in China to get here.
If you have no idea what I'm talking about, look at the posts in here from me in Dec.![]()
![]()
No, I haven't. Weird. =P
Very good, you needed that sleep.cookieboy17 said:I slept for 12 hours last night, from 12:30 am to 12:30 PM.
Pretty good, but I did need it cause I only got like 5-6 hours of sleep for the week before that.Vipsoccermaster said:Very good, you needed that sleep.cookieboy17 said:I slept for 12 hours last night, from 12:30 am to 12:30 PM.
How are you feeling after a half-day worth of sleep?
You're gonna get wind painYoshi1 said:I was at a sleepover when my side started hurting so I went home. I haven't eaten since 3:00pm yesterday until 10:00am today and I still wasn't hungry!
No I won't! I had it twice before over the last two years and the doctor said it's because my right side (where the pain was) wasn't springy enough. I could get appendicitis...cookieboy17 said:You're gonna get wind painYoshi1 said:I was at a sleepover when my side started hurting so I went home. I haven't eaten since 3:00pm yesterday until 10:00am today and I still wasn't hungry!![]()
Lol, I do that sometimes, but just the funny ones, like where Diddy appeals to Fox/Falco and Wario messing around.Yoshi1 said:I just watched all the Subspace Emmisary videos from SSBB. It was a good way to fill in some time for today.