The Anything Thread

Princess Zelda said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
I just finished locking all the topics in the Archives and Safes except Glacier Summer. There's still work to be done, though.
Cause of the LAZY moderators you said earlier ago? =P Anyway I've been playing video games like crazy since I have a 3 day weekend. Mostly epic Final Fantasy X. Oh and I already hit the 800th post mark.
Yeah, that's right. Lazy Global Moderators...they need to step up.
 
Chubzster said:
About a week ago, I got tired of waiting for my package to arrive from China, so I decided to order from the US. My package only took 3 days to get here. I'm just gonna wait for the one in China to get here.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, look at the posts in here from me in Dec.  :p
I don't think you've mentioned the item yet. :p
 
MattC13 said:
Chubzster said:
About a week ago, I got tired of waiting for my package to arrive from China, so I decided to order from the US. My package only took 3 days to get here. I'm just gonna wait for the one in China to get here.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, look at the posts in here from me in Dec.  :p
I don't think you've mentioned the item yet. :p

No, I haven't. Weird. =P

Chubz: Not allowed. =P
 
Chubzster said:
MattC13 said:
Chubzster said:
About a week ago, I got tired of waiting for my package to arrive from China, so I decided to order from the US. My package only took 3 days to get here. I'm just gonna wait for the one in China to get here.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, look at the posts in here from me in Dec.  :p
I don't think you've mentioned the item yet. :p

No, I haven't. Weird. =P

No wonder it came from China. Pirating masters. >_>
 
Back
Top