Today I'm having a pool party at my house with some friends since it'll be the last time they see me because I'm moving interstate.
You mean a different portion of Australia? Closer to farther from H-J?Yoshi1 said:Today I'm having a pool party at my house with some friends since it'll be the last time they see me because I'm moving interstate.
Yes I mean exectly that. I don't know where H-J lives though so I don't know the last question.Vipsoccermaster said:You mean a different portion of Australia? Closer to farther from H-J?Yoshi1 said:Today I'm having a pool party at my house with some friends since it'll be the last time they see me because I'm moving interstate.
Well I knew it was one of those anyway and that you've said that and I probably already knew. But I'm going east. The state is N.T!H-J カービイ said:Heading west or east? =P
I though I've said that I'm in the eastern time zone, and not affected by floods. That narrows it down to one/two states. =P
It is east. By saying N.T you probably thought I was joking. =PH-J カービイ said:Lol. And besides, it isn't east anyway... or is it? =P
How did it go?Yoshi1 said:My pool party just finished and I'm really tired.
It went pretty well. I said goodbye to all my friends but I didn't cry.Vipsoccermaster said:How did it go?Yoshi1 said:My pool party just finished and I'm really tired.
I think I played Mahjong a few times, but it was tricky. I do remember that my inclusion assistant from high school used to always play this when I was in eighth grade. My mom also enjoys playing it, and I believe she still plays that today.H-J カービイ said:Going to play mahjong, and posting ever closer to my goal of 2k posts by my 11:59pm on my anniversary (26 Jan 2011).
Which exam was completed?MattC13 said:One exam is done. Three to go.![]()
Cool, you already made it!H-J カービイ said:Going to play mahjong, and posting ever closer to my goal of 2k posts by my 11:59pm on my anniversary (26 Jan 2011).