Wacky's Creations

More artwork.

tumblr_lnskpavV5F1qkm9v3o1_1280.png
Pixel artwork of Wario.  Took two days to finish it.  In my opinion, Wario is a pretty cool character.

tumblr_lnskvahyvn1qkm9v3o1_500.png
Happy Independence Day, folks!  Might as well post this since it's the 4th here.

I need to change the front page on my thread.  Ugh, I haven't updated a lot..  and it's old.  x_X
 
New one:
tumblr_lo1ulkXgRa1qkm9v3o1_500.png

Took me forever to make this.  I grew fustrated on how the coloring turned out at first, but at the end, it turned out great.  C:  I had to use many references to make this.  The proportions are still probably off, but it could've been worse.  I should've added more to the pug, but eh.

Vipsoccermaster said:
What happened to this one? Clicking the spoiler does nothing.

Looks like the clothes that Daisy and Toadette are torn out, and injured? I wonder if this is net to the fireplace...

What's the Toad doing in the back?
tumblr_lnskpavV5F1qkm9v3o1_1280.png
  Sorry about that.  Didn't know the image was down right broken.  Here you go, anyways.

Yeah, it's something that my friend made.  Something like Daisy saved Toadette from a fall.  The lighting..  eh, could be they are near a fire.

Again, ask my friend.  I forgot about the image story.  Haha.

DJ Spirit said:
Impressive artwork as always, and I saw the pic of Wario before it became a red x, it's a great pic. Keep up the good work.
Thank you.

Flighty Ripot said:
AHH
I really like how you colored this one, girl. <3
Thank you!  Glad you liked.  <3333
 
Just as a heads-up; I was the one who made the lineart. I let Wacky color the lineart because i know she wouldn't steal it, and because it was a gift. (I let whoever recieves a lineart gift color it if they want to. c: )
And i have to say i really like how this was colored. Better than anything i could do with a paint program. |D
 
HUUUUUUUGE BUMP.  I know this is about a year old thread, but this is my artwork thread.

I don't really have much of anything new, but here's SOME STUFF.

2552muq.jpg

Terezi signature.  I drew the Terezi render myself.  I don't really like the effects too much.
[P.S:  I like Homestuck, but I won't overboard/annoy you guys about it.  I understand if things like this gets tiring.  If you don't like Homestuck,  that's fine.  I can respect your opinion because I actually hated it at first, just because of the hype of it and the length of the stories [My friends usually talk about it and it gets tiring.]  Not to mention that some of the colors used in the comic with Chatlogs hurts my eyes.  I like it, but I don't think it's the best thing over [and fanbrats need to see that, but they don't.]] 

But yeah, Terezi is my main patron troll.  (Reason I say this because I'm a Libra-Scorpio Cusp.  I'm a mix with Libra and Scorpio personalities.  Vriska is also my patron troll because of this, but I dislike her A LOT.)

jhswex.jpg


New signature and I love it a lot.  It's Koopa - my favorite karter in SMK, and I'm going to play as him when I get MP9.  (You guys think I would be playing as Daisy, but I'm not a big fan of Daisy as I was in the past.  I still think she's better than Peach.)  I had to follow a tutorial (It's called Fade on DeviantART.) because my signature skills are poor as of now.


constellationdroid___pisces_by_goldentumblex-d4riywr.png

I don't like the effects like this, to be honest.  I hope I can do better with Aries.  (Aries is one of my favorites of the droids.  I guess not a lot of people likes Aries is because he's a sheep.  Isn't that what Aries is anyways?

EDIT - Check the front page too, guys!
 
Nice to see you're back in swing Wacky :D

Looking forward to ConstellDroid Aries :DD I think There's a bit too much highlighting (lightwise) with Pisces, some of his? armor highlights could be a little more saturated (but not over 20% methinks)
Re Koopa avatar/sig - the white border could be trimmed, liking the bg brush effects
 
chaosshadow123 said:
Pics look good, especially the top one

31GHT B1T S3RVANT said:
1st one has that stitchworky kind of feel X3
2nd one is good, but I think Constelldroid Aries's left arm is a bit off perspective wise. A new flame effect experiment? (I see Aries' symbol bottom left <3)
3rd one is spectacular, I'm sure your mom would love it :3

Thanks you two.  :b  Yes H-J, my mom loved the gift.  X3



Alright, new pictures!

tumblr_m2gbw0hJJn1r8eww4o1_500.png

This one could use more yellow.  :/  It's not too bad though.

tumblr_m2gcd6GhjQ1r8eww4o1_1280.png
Ohheylookit'shomestuckartworkomginb4igetlovedandhatedbaw.  Lol.
It's my first time, oh well.  Sollux looks stupid.  Sollux is a cool guy yeah, but his color sucks ARSEEEEEE.  He gets bonus points for awesome 3D glasses.  The other characters are cool.  Air team forever guys.  <3
Don't worry, I'm not those who are crazy.  I'm pretty mellow about it.


tumblr_m2gctmO6961r8eww4o1_1280.png
Brighton the Sun done in Crayola Markers.  This was a pain in the butt to do, but the outcome is pretty great!

tumblr_m2gd5bxMt21r8eww4o1_1280.png
Guys, this isn't good.  Don't you tell me that it is.  lol  At least the colors are nice.

tumblr_m2gdljCccY1r8eww4o1_1280.png
Vector art of my (used to be) OTP.  This was hard to do and I used inkscape.  :<  I still love the couple..  but not as much.

Two more stuff will be posted, but will be posted later.  That way, I will be caught up!  C:  Maybe I will get less asked about my artwork because they will be too occupied by the current works here.
 
Greymon has teeny tiny arms |P And that neck... o_O
Already saw the Homestuck stuff Pencils are boss
I'm appaling with media other than BW pencil so I guess it's good :p Saw it already actually
At least you can draw Kamek's face better than I can LOL Kamek is a bit too lean for a magic caster imo lol, there's no left elbow D: Twila's right finger cluster 'paddle' (not thumb) looks a bit odd. You don't really need the bgd light permeating both top and bottom borders or fgd objects (I suck at lighting, but it defs doesn't feel 'right')
Aww no longer OTP? ;n; good one, the glass reflection looks a little synthetic, maybe skew the reflection a bit?

Nice little repository, better than what I can churn atm ^^;
 
Back
Top