Wacky's Creations

11mdr0m.jpg

Front page updated as of March 4, 2012 11:24 AM Eastern Time Zone

Welcome to my art thread!  What you will find here is Signatures, Avatars, Artwork, and many more things!
I hope you like my artwork! 

---FAQ---

What programs do you use?
I've been using GIMP for about 4-5 years and I still use GIMP to this very day!  I also use Paint Tool SAI for works, too!  Not only can I do digital artwork, but I can also do traditional artwork.  I usually use Mechanical Pencils, Colored Pencils, and Ink mainly; but I can use other material too!
Can I use one of your signatures?
You have to ask me first.  Show me which signature you want and I'll tell you if you can use it or not.  If I ever run across a signature that is mine and you didn't ask for permission, I will have to ask you nicely to take it down.  If you refuse, I will have to report you.
Buhh, Hey Wacky.
Go home, Davis.
Can I use your artwork?
I rather you not.  Respect my wishes, please.
Do you mind critiques?
No, I don't.  Go ahead and CnC whatever you want to CnC.
Do you have any tutorials?
Wackii Tutorials~ [56K Warning]
You think you can give me some tips?
I don't really know, but I'll try!  You don't have to ask me on here either.  You can ask me through Visitor Messages or IM Messages.
Do you take requests?
Signatures - I might.  Artwork - No, never again.
----------

Signatures

jhswex.jpg

Drawings
http://goldentumblex.deviantart.com/gallery/31448111#/d4riywr


Enjoy!  [Testing - Day 1 - Image works]
tumblr_ly7id9y9sL1r9f2xeo1_1280.png
 
The Tetra and Samus Prime sigs are really cool looking.

Thank you for reviving the Art Board with these amazing works of art.
 
Thanks everyone!  ^_~

@Aegis:  You're Welcome.  I still have that Stewie sig on my Tinypic account.  XD

@Christmas Kirby:  Practicing in GIMP for about 3 years, look up tutorials to get this far.  XD

@Vipsoccermaster:  Yes, I took art classes..  in fact, I already took 5 art classes in my 3 years of high school so far.  (Yes, I'm a junior.)  I'm planning on taking Studio Art Honors/AP on my Senior year (If it's available, of course!).

Hey guys, you think I should post my drawings in another thread.  Even more, should I post my tutorials on this site as well?
Just curious.  I just want stuff to be not so clodded up.  x_X


If not, just say so..  I just don't want to get into trouble.  xD
 
Wacky109 said:
Hey guys, you think I should post my drawings in another thread.  Even more, should I post my tutorials on this site as well?
Just curious.  I just want stuff to be not so clodded up.  x_X

I'd post drawings in here as well. It still is your gallery of awesomeness =3. You could post the link or the actual tutorial in a spoiler tag to help keep it looking clean and not take up much room. That's just my idea.
 
Well, I apologize for the HUUUGE bump of this topic.  x_X
If you guys haven't seen my Deviantart as of late, well, I'll post a few artworks here.  (I don't blame you if you don't visit DeviantART as much since it became a crapfest.)  Oh well.

flamedramon_gift_by_wacky109-d3htses.png
A little gift I made for a friend since today is his birthday.  I believe this is one of my best.  I know some of you folks may not like Digimon..  but I understand if you don't.  If you like, you can comment of the artwork itself, but don't say you hate it because it's digimon.  That's not a good critique or comment.  That's unnecessary flame.

For Aegis, here is his Stewie signature.  Yes, I kept this in my Tinypic account.  This sig was made in 2009.  I don't make much signatures anymore, really.

azanhe.jpg


A Toad signature I made, as of late.

29mq0pc.jpg


Enjoy, I guess.
 
Simisear said:
Can you make me a tut on how to make something like the Stewie sig?

I use GIMp and all, and links to the different brush packs would be awesome.

Well, I would make a tutorial exactly how to do the Stewie signature, but the XCF is corrupted, I'm afraid.  I can make something similar, however.

About brush packs, All I used was the vine tool to smudge the background, and use a few C4Ds and a galaxy picture to make the signature.  Technically, no different brushes (other than default) were used.
 
Thanks.

317h08n.jpg
  Tutorial link is below.  I hope you can understand it, Snowy.
http://www.mariopartylegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=4861.0

Also, a REALLY old signature.
6o3635.jpg


The sprite was made from scratch.  Also, the colors are IRK.  Bleh, I don't like it, but oh well!

2jch73m.jpg

Old icon that I drew.  Might use it again because I love it.

1621mw5.jpg

Secret image is secret, but here is a preview of the image!  Image will be posted around June 7th.
 
Back
Top