The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Have you beat the game?

  • Yes.

    Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No.

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I don't own the game.

    Votes: 1 16.7%

  • Total voters
    6
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe so many people are against the art style. It looks really good and unique and if they used the same one from TP, I would find that as lazy. And WW was an amazing game too yet the majority of people hated the new cel shading.

SuperZambezi said:
Alright, I'm going to take a guess and say the art style is a mix of TP and the WW cel shading. Also less than 12 hours away and I'm really excited. All I need to do now is sleep. :p
And I have to remind everyone that I called it. :p
 
SuperZambezi said:
I can't believe so many people are against the art style. It looks really good and unique and if they used the same one from TP, I would find that as lazy. And WW was an amazing game too yet the majority of people hated the new cel shading.

SuperZambezi said:
Alright, I'm going to take a guess and say the art style is a mix of TP and the WW cel shading. Also less than 12 hours away and I'm really excited. All I need to do now is sleep. :p
And I have to remind everyone that I called it. :p

I think they were probably trying to go for how OoT looked.
 
SuperZambezi said:
I can't believe so many people are against the art style. It looks really good and unique and if they used the same one from TP, I would find that as lazy. And WW was an amazing game too yet the majority of people hated the new cel shading.

SuperZambezi said:
Alright, I'm going to take a guess and say the art style is a mix of TP and the WW cel shading. Also less than 12 hours away and I'm really excited. All I need to do now is sleep. :p
And I have to remind everyone that I called it. :p
kingboo said:
Yeah, I won't come out til late 2010 or even the early 2011. It'll most likely be a toon link game, I think the real human look is less popluar then the toon form.
I was close.

Yea. I'm pretty made that many people hate the style at  ZU.
 
kingboo said:
SuperZambezi said:
I can't believe so many people are against the art style. It looks really good and unique and if they used the same one from TP, I would find that as lazy. And WW was an amazing game too yet the majority of people hated the new cel shading.

SuperZambezi said:
Alright, I'm going to take a guess and say the art style is a mix of TP and the WW cel shading. Also less than 12 hours away and I'm really excited. All I need to do now is sleep. :p
And I have to remind everyone that I called it. :p
kingboo said:
Yeah, I won't come out til late 2010 or even the early 2011. It'll most likely be a toon link game, I think the real human look is less popluar then the toon form.
I was close.

Yea. I'm pretty made that many people hate the style at  ZU.
You mean mad, right?

Those who predicted late 2010/early 2011 were wrong. It's likely that this game will be out in like Spring or Summer of 2011. This game is going to be a bit hit. I don't know if it will beat Ocarina of Time.

I also wonder if Ganon will force you to defeat bosses again like in Wind Waker, but don't take away items. ._.
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
kingboo said:
SuperZambezi said:
I can't believe so many people are against the art style. It looks really good and unique and if they used the same one from TP, I would find that as lazy. And WW was an amazing game too yet the majority of people hated the new cel shading.

SuperZambezi said:
Alright, I'm going to take a guess and say the art style is a mix of TP and the WW cel shading. Also less than 12 hours away and I'm really excited. All I need to do now is sleep. :p
And I have to remind everyone that I called it. :p
kingboo said:
Yeah, I won't come out til late 2010 or even the early 2011. It'll most likely be a toon link game, I think the real human look is less popluar then the toon form.
I was close.

Yea. I'm pretty made that many people hate the style at  ZU.
You mean mad, right?

Those who predicted late 2010/early 2011 were wrong. It's likely that this game will be out in like Spring or Summer of 2011. This game is going to be a bit hit. I don't know if it will beat Ocarina of Time.

I also wonder if Ganon will force you to defeat bosses again like in Wind Waker, but don't take away items. ._.
I really like the graphics style mixed with realism of Twilight Princess and the cell shaded graphics of Wind Waker...

Anyway I don't think Ganandorf and Zelda will even be in this game... Since no Ganondorf and Zelda models were found in this game but we will have to wait and see. Also this game will take place in a land other than Hyrule which it is called "Skyloft" at the moment.  There is NO exact release date for this game since in E3 Miamoto said it will take the rest of 2010 for the game to be fully programmed so it will probably be released sometime in 2011.
 
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/The+Legend+of+Zelda%3A+Skyward+Sword+-+Nintendo+Wii/1015054.p?id=1218208999561&skuId=1015054&st=Skyward Sword&lp=1&cp=1
Well we have an estimated release date from Best Buy and some information...

Synopsis
As you step through the brush, you sense something is off. You creep slowly toward the river that meanders through this small clearing. You peer into the water and only see your reflection staring back at you. Taking a few deep breaths to calm yourself, you turn around to look up and see a massive monster towering over you. Pulling your sword from its sheath and raising your shield — you look skyward and get ready for an epic battle.

Embark on Link's greatest adventure yet with The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Full motion control is supported by the Wii MotionPlus accessory and allows Link's actions to mirror your movements on-screen. Draw a bow and fire it, toss bombs at enemies and use your whip to solve puzzles with clear accuracy. The precision play control links every action of Link's sword to your motions for intuitive gameplay. This new control applies to enemies as well — carefully plot your attacks, for your opponents actively try to defend themselves. New gameplay mechanics, beautifully designed visuals and intuitive controls allow you to begin Link's most exciting quest yet.

Features•Precision play control allows you to swing and thrust Link's sword with absolute accuracy thanks to the required Wii MotionPlus accessory (not included)
•Plan your attack strategy when battling enemies that actively try to defend themselves
•Wii MotionPlus support offers a multitude of actions with simple, intuitive motions — fire a bow, toss bombs and crack a whip as you battle enemies and work out puzzles
•Embark on Link's latest adventure in a whole new way with a multitude of new gameplay mechanics never before experienced in the series
•Immerse yourself in the fantastical universe of The Legend of Zelda with a new unique art style — like a painting come to life
•For 1 player
 
Lightning_Daisy said:
I think for me it will be a problem if it comes out around when the 3DS comes out, cause I'm not sure which one i'll want 1st because Skyward Sword really interests me but theres also the 3DS which is coming out with all these geat games, but I do in fact intend on getting them both sometime

Obviously you get the more expensive one first. :p
 
Ouch...Berrylarry200 is going to be mad, but will he? Or will he be glad?

Nintendo Life said:
Zelda: Skyward Sword is Half Finished, says Miyamoto

So expect it next Christmas

We got out first look at Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword at E3 this year with Shigeru Miyamoto's admittedly disappointing onstage demonstration, but more disappointing was the announcement the game would land in 2011. Early 2011, we dared to hope; hopes that have now been broken in two.

Gaming website Pocket Lint recently interviewed Miyamoto, where he stated the game is "over half finished". To expect Nintendo to finish the other half between now and March is optimism bordering on insanity, so don't be surprised if Skyward Sword lands as Nintendo's big Christmas gift of 2011.

How do you feel about this news?

Source

Wow, the game is only half-finished and delayed. Looks like we'll have to wait about a whole year for it... Christmas 2011.

Wow.
 
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

Well like I said most of Nintendo's crew is working on this game so I expect it to be the longest Zelda game for it's time,  having very beautiful graphics , and excessive amounts of gamplay with great controls... But when Miyamoto said "Half finished" he might have been over exaggerating so I won't give up my hopes for now.
 
Or is it really...?

Nintendo Life said:
Zelda: Skyward Sword Getting "Finishing Touches"

Link's latest looks locked for later this...year

It's been a while since we heard anything concrete about the highly awaited The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Revealed at E3 2010 with nary a peep afterward, until one day last December, out of nowhere, Nintendo legend Shigeru Miyamoto poked his head out to say "it's half-finished, y'all."

Now we have more.

During a recent investor meeting in Japan (via Destructoid), Nintendo revealed that the title was in the "finishing touches" phase of development. Which sounds considerably more than half-way done.

We went hands-on with the title during E3, so be sure to check out First Impressions for more Skyward Sword to tide you over until Link resurfaces again.

Source

Berry is now pleased... :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top