The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Have you beat the game?

  • Yes.

    Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No.

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I don't own the game.

    Votes: 1 16.7%

  • Total voters
    6
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vipsoccermaster said:
Berrylarry200 said:
I just recently pre-ordered Zelda Wii at Gamestop. The game is supposed to be released in November for Gamestop but it might be released later. Gamestop sometimes makes mistakes with game release dates so I am not 100% sure it will be released in November.
You pre-ordered that early? Wow, man.

Is it worth pre-ordering now?
Well after I got my pre-ordered Suoer Mario Galaxy 2 the cashier suggested if I wanted to pre-order anything. He said Zelda Wii is coming out soon and when it does all of the copies will fly off the shelf. You should pre-order it if you want.
 
Berrylarry200 said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Berrylarry200 said:
I just recently pre-ordered Zelda Wii at Gamestop. The game is supposed to be released in November for Gamestop but it might be released later. Gamestop sometimes makes mistakes with game release dates so I am not 100% sure it will be released in November.
You pre-ordered that early? Wow, man.

Is it worth pre-ordering now?
Well after I got my pre-ordered Suoer Mario Galaxy 2 the cashier suggested if I wanted to pre-order anything. He said Zelda Wii is coming out soon and when it does all of the copies will fly off the shelf. You should pre-order it if you want.
Ah, I see. Lucky you. Should I pre-order Zelda Wii now or soon? Your thoughts?
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Berrylarry200 said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Berrylarry200 said:
I just recently pre-ordered Zelda Wii at Gamestop. The game is supposed to be released in November for Gamestop but it might be released later. Gamestop sometimes makes mistakes with game release dates so I am not 100% sure it will be released in November.
You pre-ordered that early? Wow, man.

Is it worth pre-ordering now?
Well after I got my pre-ordered Suoer Mario Galaxy 2 the cashier suggested if I wanted to pre-order anything. He said Zelda Wii is coming out soon and when it does all of the copies will fly off the shelf. You should pre-order it if you want.
Ah, I see. Lucky you. Should I pre-order Zelda Wii now or soon? Your thoughts?
I think you should pre-order it now to have it already paid or halfway paid so when it comes out you won't be rushing to find a copy of Zelda Wii. Also if you don't have that much money at the moment you can pay off a little bit of the price and when you need to pick the game up you won't have to pay full price since you have paid half of it's full price.
 
Berrylarry200 said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Berrylarry200 said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Berrylarry200 said:
I just recently pre-ordered Zelda Wii at Gamestop. The game is supposed to be released in November for Gamestop but it might be released later. Gamestop sometimes makes mistakes with game release dates so I am not 100% sure it will be released in November.
You pre-ordered that early? Wow, man.

Is it worth pre-ordering now?
Well after I got my pre-ordered Suoer Mario Galaxy 2 the cashier suggested if I wanted to pre-order anything. He said Zelda Wii is coming out soon and when it does all of the copies will fly off the shelf. You should pre-order it if you want.
Ah, I see. Lucky you. Should I pre-order Zelda Wii now or soon? Your thoughts?
I think you should pre-order it now to have it already paid or halfway paid so when it comes out you won't be rushing to find a copy of Zelda Wii. Also if you don't have that much money at the moment you can pay off a little bit of the price and when you need to pick the game up you won't have to pay full price since you have paid half of it's full price.
Thank you for your suggestions. I'll take this into consideration. I'll have to talk to my father about that, maybe I'll have it pre-ordered sometime in June.
 
Berrylarry200 said:
Here is a link that shows possible information about Zelda Wii. The game and story are basically finished but the game still has to be polished. http://www.zeldainformer.com/2010/01/new-zelda-wii-information-leaked.php
I just love how Eiji Aonuma was a normal game designer for OoT. Now he's a director. =P

Well according to that Link, the game has got rid of some old Zelda concept, but whatever
By that comment, it may sound like I wouldn't like it, but I'm going to pre-order it if I can.
 
Here is a video that has some information on Zelda Wii.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhIVQ9tic6E&playnext_from=TL&videos=2ycxtCBF7co&feature=sub[/youtube]
This game looks like it is going to be promising... There are going to be many new features like Wii Motion Plus and the Dungeon/Field formula will change. Every bit of information I find gives me the urge to want this game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top