Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.
7/8/10
kingboo
Norfair
Ouch! It's hot in here. Traversing through lava filled caverns isn't really your cup of tea. As you escape yet another lava flow by seeking refuge in a capsule door, you find this transmission:
"Physical Expendable Weapon Can do 5x damage to doors Super effective against Ridley Side Special Hold Side Direct flight path in Brawl Any objections Lady"
Wondering what it could be about, you guess at a possible message beneath this transmission...

VIP joked about how kingboo's not a lady, but that ain't the point. See if you ccan decipher the transmission...

H-J カービイ said:
7/8/10
kingboo
Norfair
Ouch! It's hot in here. Traversing through lava filled caverns isn't really your cup of tea. As you escape yet another lava flow by seeking refuge in a capsule door, you find this transmission:
"Physical Expendable Weapon Can do 5x damage to doors Super effective against Ridley Side Special Hold Side Direct flight path in Brawl Any objections Lady"
Wondering what it could be about, you guess at a possible message beneath this transmission...

VIP joked about how kingboo's not a lady, but that ain't the point. See if you ccan decipher the transmission...
Didn't I joke about it? =P

Anyway I am thinking of the whip Samus uses in the Metroid series...

kingboo said:
I say red pipe.

And Yoshi1 and Berrylarry need to engage battle. Possibly... split up so they don't use the Zora Suit to avoid battle?
They are still frozen so luckily we can make it back to the castle before they will. As for Koopa Kid the green pipe sounds too origional, I like the looks of the blue pipe, and the red pipe looks very suspicious... I think you should go with the red pipe or the blue.

Hylian Knights
Koopa Kid
Pipe Plaza
So many pipes! Which one to take? The red pipe, the blue pipe or the green pipe? Or perhaps don't take a pipe at all?

Berry/Yoshi1
Windfall
Nothing new.

Kingboo
Still in battle...

Trasure Chest is opened... you received a Golden Shroom, Supply Rings and a Phazon.

Deal taken... the Heart Container will store 4 Heart Pieces (DIFFERENT to Pieces of Heart) for some good HP boost...
The wooden shield must be equipped on someone. It will reduce 3 damage, but against one type of attack it won't help you...

-50 coins

Heart Containers now available from the Shop for 45 coins.
Wooden Shields now available from the Shop for 30 coins.

Berrylarry200 said:
kingboo said:
I say red pipe.

And Yoshi1 and Berrylarry need to engage battle. Possibly... split up so they don't use the Zora Suit to avoid battle?
They are still frozen so luckily we can make it back to the castle before they will. As for Koopa Kid the green pipe sounds too origional, I like the looks of the blue pipe, and the red pipe looks very suspicious... I think you should go with the red pipe or the blue.
Each pipe might possibly lead to a castle...because each one has a color of a team.

kingboo said:
Berrylarry200 said:
kingboo said:
I say red pipe.

Each pipe might possibly lead to a castle...because each one has a color of a team.
You are right, then take the red pipe since Dodger's team has only 1 person at their castle OR should Koopa Kid help Kingboo?

Berrylarry200 said:
kingboo said:
Berrylarry200 said:
kingboo said:
I say red pipe.

You are right, then take the red pipe since Dodger's team has only 1 person at their castle OR should Koopa Kid help Kingboo?
Let me die~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back