Hmm, your nuts look nice...xD
Wtf? I never notice this. XD12socc3r45 said:You look cute for 16.
Dude trust me, I'm nearly 16, 5 foot 8, it's just that I have a baby face for some reasonH-J カービイ said:A bit chunky around the face, rather younger-looking than people would've imagined.
But defs presentable.
Questions your legumes. =P
I'm almost 16 .__.MattC13 said:You look 12 years old.
ThisMattC13 said:You look 12 years old.
That's bulls***, I'm 15Daisy_Kisaragi said:ThisMattC13 said:You look 12 years old.
I don't doubt you're 15, I'm just saying you look younger than 15.Tovarisch said:That's bulls***, I'm 15Daisy_Kisaragi said:ThisMattC13 said:You look 12 years old.
Ah that sucks for me thenMattC13 said:I don't doubt you're 15, I'm just saying you look younger than 15.Tovarisch said:That's bulls***, I'm 15Daisy_Kisaragi said:ThisMattC13 said:You look 12 years old.![]()
Never.Tovarisch said:Perhaps this will convince you otherwise
![]()
I still look 12 years old?Lakilester said:Never.Tovarisch said:Perhaps this will convince you otherwise
![]()
Now you look like my uncle.....Tovarisch said:Perhaps this will convince you otherwise
![]()
Yoshi1 said:Now you look like my uncle.....Tovarisch said:Perhaps this will convince you otherwise
![]()
Creepy.
Maybe...I AM your uncleKagami said:Yoshi1 said:Now you look like my uncle.....Tovarisch said:Perhaps this will convince you otherwise
![]()
Creepy.
Yes. A LOT like your...uncle.
>![]()
Tovarisch said:Maybe...I AM your uncleKagami said:Yoshi1 said:Now you look like my uncle.....Tovarisch said:Perhaps this will convince you otherwise
![]()
Creepy.
Yes. A LOT like your...uncle.
>![]()