Aegis, that wasn't nice. :Kona-chan said:GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.
Aegis, that wasn't nice. :Kona-chan said:GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.
Decided to come out of the closet? Well Good for you!12socc3r45 said:You look cute for 16.
wat12socc3r45 said:You look cute for 16.
He says he's flattered.cookieboy17 said:I thought sackboy looked good :-\
He says he hopes you fall in a hole.Lakilester said:Tell Sackboy I said that he's wonderful.
That's not nice :-[Snowy The Czar said:He says he hopes you fall in a hole.Lakilester said:Tell Sackboy I said that he's wonderful.![]()
He's not a nice person.Lakilester said:That's not nice :-[Snowy The Czar said:He says he hopes you fall in a hole.Lakilester said:Tell Sackboy I said that he's wonderful.![]()
Snowy The Czar said:He's not a nice person.Lakilester said:That's not nice :-[Snowy The Czar said:He says he hopes you fall in a hole.Lakilester said:Tell Sackboy I said that he's wonderful.![]()
![]()
WTF? I can't believe I never noticed this lmao Daisy's comment about this made me lol12socc3r45 said:You look cute for 16.
Sackboy is awesome indeed.Kona-chan said:Sackboy is awesome and anybody who says he isn't can go suck my cock.