Daisy_Kisaragi said:Oh, and who might this OTHER Canadian be?Kona-chan said:Daisy_Kisaragi said:NOT.Kona-chan said:HOT.![]()
Oh, perish the thought. You are pretty friggin sexy...unlike some OTHER Canadian!!!!11
Snowy.
Daisy_Kisaragi said:Oh, and who might this OTHER Canadian be?Kona-chan said:Daisy_Kisaragi said:NOT.Kona-chan said:HOT.![]()
Oh, perish the thought. You are pretty friggin sexy...unlike some OTHER Canadian!!!!11
Yes Matthew, you are sexy :0 lolMattC13 said:im sexy![]()
cookieboy17 said:i feel like a fricken creeper cause i saw that pic beforeTT showed it to me lol
Snowy The Czar said:It's her FB picture.![]()
Yeah, about an hour.cookieboy17 said:Why was there barely anyone? Was that like an hour before the game?
Why do you always look so depressed and gingery?MattC13 said:A picture of me at the hockey game on Saturday
![]()
I got a haircut today so my hair is a bit shorter.![]()
But I'm not a ginger. ;_;cookieboy17 said:You still didn't answer the ginger question. :-\
You look alright.MattC13 said:A picture of me at the hockey game on Saturday
![]()
I got a haircut today so my hair is a bit shorter.![]()
Kona-chan said:GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.