Oh. My. God.Aegis said:Yeah Plum, I wish you would talk about it. Also Wiiboy can go die in a hole.
I said I'm sorry and moved the thing on. Yeesh.
Oh. My. God.Aegis said:Yeah Plum, I wish you would talk about it. Also Wiiboy can go die in a hole.
Wishing cancer upon someone is like wishing them a long, painful, and drawn out death.Wiiboy4ever said:Oh. My. God.Aegis said:Yeah Plum, I wish you would talk about it. Also Wiiboy can go die in a hole.
I said I'm sorry and moved the thing on. Yeesh.
>_>Snowy™ said:Wishing cancer upon someone is like wishing them a long, painful, and drawn out death.Wiiboy4ever said:Oh. My. God.Aegis said:Yeah Plum, I wish you would talk about it. Also Wiiboy can go die in a hole.
I said I'm sorry and moved the thing on. Yeesh.
^ This.Aegis said:How are you by the way, Plum? Are you being treated?
Toblet said:Edit and delete that entire post. Plum does not need to hear about that.
★Plum★ said:Just so ya know I am being treated and it's going great. Still got muh hair and don't even look sick... maybe becuase I'm already pale skinned. >.> I need a tan...
No way I'm in Florida right now for vacation, it was super rainy the first couple of days I got here.★Plum★ said:I live in Florida bassically on a beach I usually have a tan, but it's been raining so much I have been inside and I lost it. XD