I might not come back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently in my life some things have come up. I have diagnosed with stage 2 or 3 cancer. Right now I can't remember. The next few weeks (5) I am going to go through therapy to try and fix it and it will lead up to surgery. It is advancing fast so there is a strong chance I could die. If the surgery does work I will be back. If it doesn't I could still make it or... well you know. So you may see me on sometimes but not around 3 or the rest of the day.
 
WHAT THE FUCK!?
OH MY JESUS!
My poor Plum, I hope you can recover
OMG, stage 2 or 3... OMG this is bad as fuck
I hope therapy helps and surgery
You bettr not die now!
I don't like to know someone that died because of cancer
OMG, I WANT THAT CANCER TO BE GONE
As you can see, I am extremely mad as fuck
I hope you recover to the fullest
 
-wipes a silent tear-

...I really don't know what to say. So young and yet so creully struck down like this...

You've been very brave to let us know of what has happened. You need all the support you can get, irl and from places like here. Stay strong, all the best with your therapy and surgery, and most importantly, no matter how intensely you stare down the barrel that is cancer, stay positive where you can. It is an uphill battle, but we're here for you.

Godspeed. My prayers are with you.
 
Plum, I may not know you very well, but I have seen many of your posts and I can tell your brilliant personality just from those alone. I am incredibly sorry you have to go through this and it's terrible...it breaks my heart just the thought of someone ( ANYONE), but especially someone as young as you having to bare this. You are in my prayers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top