How many coins does Boo usually steal for/from you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many coins do you usually steal from computers? Also discuss how many coins Boo usually steals from you. I normally steal 19-21 coins from computers, but strangely, yesterday when I was playing MP3, Boo only stole 9 coins from the computer, I was like... (o.o)

Boo normally steals like 23/24 coins from me... I don't understand it, do the computers use some cheat to make Boo steal more? It's so annoying. =P That's why I always hold a Boo Repellent.
 
Depends on what time of the game it is. Like if it's turn 5 he'll take like 17 coins but once in MP3 that sob took 30 coins from me...and 2 people stole from me that turn so I lost 60 in a turn. I still won that game though, only cause Chance Time let me take 3 stars from Daisy who was kicking ass before that. That's why I like Chance Time. :p
 
Chance Time is cool until it happens 15+ times in a game.

ChanceTime.png
 
cookieboy17 said:
Wolf said:
WTF? 15 times? On MP1, it has only happen to me.. The most 5 times. =P Theyre more common on MP3, especially on that part on Waluigi's Island. =P
Exact count is 17 times, but yeah everyone including myself were having a field day with the chance spaces. Like at one point Mario had gotten Chance Time 3 turns in a row it was ridiculous. :p
Sheesh, I expect a lot of annoyance happened with trading coins/stars, right? I know I would be annoyed. =P
 
MLYW said:
I only lose like 12 coins. :p
Are you like a skilled button masher or something?

Wolf said:
cookieboy17 said:
Wolf said:
WTF? 15 times? On MP1, it has only happen to me.. The most 5 times. =P Theyre more common on MP3, especially on that part on Waluigi's Island. =P
Exact count is 17 times, but yeah everyone including myself were having a field day with the chance spaces. Like at one point Mario had gotten Chance Time 3 turns in a row it was ridiculous. :p
Sheesh, I expect a lot of annoyance happened with trading coins/stars, right? I know I would be annoyed. =P
Between that and visits to Bowser (I got it almost every time in that game...) my coins and stars were all over the place so I could never make a good strategy. I still won though so it was all good, even though I only won by sweeping the bonus stars. :p
 
I usually scratch the A button as fast as I can(painful for my nails though but you can get a good record for single A button pressing minigames)
instead of just pressing the A button I did that once and only got 8 coins stolen from me and no turbo controllers just your average everyday remote as for how much I've earned I took 32 once but it was against an easy mode player!
 
Well, on Mario Party 1 Boo usually steals 7-11 coins for me.
On Mario Party 2 Boo usually steals 21-22 coins for me.
On Mario Party 3 Boo usually steals 26-27 coins for me.
On Mario Party 4 Boo usually steals 29-31 coins for me.
On Mario Party 5 Pink Boo usually steals 25 coins for me.
On Mario Party 6 Pink Boo usually steals 26-28 coins for me.
On Mario Party 7 Pink Boo always steals 1-20 coins for me if the player has landed on that spot without a star in their possession.(Pink Boo is only present in Neon Heights)
 
kinetic563 said:
Well, on Mario Party 1 Boo usually steals 7-11 coins for me.
On Mario Party 2 Boo usually steals 21-22 coins for me.
On Mario Party 3 Boo usually steals 26-27 coins for me.
On Mario Party 4 Boo usually steals 29-31 coins for me.
On Mario Party 5 Pink Boo usually steals 25 coins for me.
On Mario Party 6 Pink Boo usually steals 26-28 coins for me.
On Mario Party 7 Pink Boo always steals 1-20 coins for me if the player has landed on that spot without a star in their possession.(Pink Boo is only present in Neon Heights)
Pink Boo is not only present in Neon heights. He's also present in Grand Canal and Pyramid Park. If he were only present in Neon Heights, then the orb info would've said (Only avaible in Neon Heights)
 
yoshi8984 said:
kinetic563 said:
Well, on Mario Party 1 Boo usually steals 7-11 coins for me.
On Mario Party 2 Boo usually steals 21-22 coins for me.
On Mario Party 3 Boo usually steals 26-27 coins for me.
On Mario Party 4 Boo usually steals 29-31 coins for me.
On Mario Party 5 Pink Boo usually steals 25 coins for me.
On Mario Party 6 Pink Boo usually steals 26-28 coins for me.
On Mario Party 7 Pink Boo always steals 1-20 coins for me if the player has landed on that spot without a star in their possession.(Pink Boo is only present in Neon Heights)
Pink Boo is not only present in Neon heights. He's also present in Grand Canal and Pyramid Park. If he were only present in Neon Heights, then the orb info would've said (Only avaible in Neon Heights)


Really? I must've forgotten. That was my mistake. X_X I was prolly thinking of the Lakitu Orb. THAT is the orb only available in Neon Heights. Thanks for correcting me on that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top