How many coins does Boo usually steal for/from you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
doutekisakura563 said:
Well, on Mario Party 1 Boo usually steals 7-11 coins for me.
On Mario Party 2 Boo usually steals 21-22 coins for me.
On Mario Party 3 Boo usually steals 26-27 coins for me.
On Mario Party 4 Boo usually steals 29-31 coins for me.
On Mario Party 5 Pink Boo usually steals 25 coins for me.
On Mario Party 6 Pink Boo usually steals 26-28 coins for me.
On Mario Party 7 Pink Boo always steals 1-20 coins for me if the player has landed on that spot without a star in their possession.(Pink Boo is only present in Neon Heights)
Sorry for correcting you again, but on Mario Party 5, it's a Chain Chomp.
 
yoshi8984 said:
doutekisakura563 said:
Well, on Mario Party 1 Boo usually steals 7-11 coins for me.
On Mario Party 2 Boo usually steals 21-22 coins for me.
On Mario Party 3 Boo usually steals 26-27 coins for me.
On Mario Party 4 Boo usually steals 29-31 coins for me.
On Mario Party 5 Pink Boo usually steals 25 coins for me.
On Mario Party 6 Pink Boo usually steals 26-28 coins for me.
On Mario Party 7 Pink Boo always steals 1-20 coins for me if the player has landed on that spot without a star in their possession.(Pink Boo is only present in Neon Heights)
Sorry for correcting you again, but on Mario Party 5, it's a Chain Chomp.


X_X Wow. I obviously forgot Chain Chomp was the person who steals coins and stars on Mario Party 5. Thanks again for correcting me.
 
Boo usually give me this

MP1  1 - 15 coins
MP2 Beginning of the game like turn 1 - 10 only 18 coins later on 21, when stealing from me they get 10
MP3 The same as MP2
MP4 LOL 36 coins
MP5 Chomper steals 32 coins
MP6 P. Boo steals bout 25
MP7 I've seen several occasions where I thought I was buggin; P. Boo steals 45 coins (Only happen 12 times)
 
Boo now steals 16-20 coins from me since I press A a lot faster now. Sometimes, I'm able to make Boo only steal 10 coins, but that's rare.

On Horror Land, there are some really strange Boos there, like one time, I saw a huge Boo that would steal coins and stars from everyone, I was like WTF. And then there's another one in a lake with one Boo and 2 Mr. Is, idk what they do though.

 
Lakilester said:
Boo now steals 16-20 coins from me since I press A a lot faster now. Sometimes, I'm able to make Boo only steal 10 coins, but that's rare.

On Horror Land, there are some really strange Boos there, like one time, I saw a huge Boo that would steal coins and stars from everyone, I was like WTF. And then there's another one in a lake with one Boo and 2 Mr. Is, idk what they do though.
You mean Big Boo? You don't know about Big Boo?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top