Google+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google's new social network, planned to take on Facebook. For those of you with an account, what do you think of it? For those of you without, do you want an invite? It's in beta, so myself, or someone else, will have to invite you.

So far, I can't decide which is better. I'm leaning towards G+, though.
 
Navi said:
Google Plus is good... But I think I'll stick with google chrome.

VIP and Navi are officially the dumbfucks of the forum.

And yeah, I need an invite. I signed up and everything, but it won't let me any further.
 
Julian invited me but I haven't had a chance to check it out yet. I think its the first "Facebook killer" that could actually kill Facebook. I don't remember reading a billion statuses about Twitter or whatever when those sites first came up.

And Navi/VIP can be grouped in with Darkboo and whoever else it was that couldn't read the frozen yogurt posts. Try reading the topic before you post guys.
 
MattC13 said:
FayeValentine said:
Navi said:
Google Plus is good... But I think I'll stick with google chrome.

VIP and Navi are officially the dumbF***s of the forum.

And yeah, I need an invite. I signed up and everything, but it won't let me any further.
What's your Gmail?

I used my Yahoo! account.

mariostar06@yahoo.com
 
Hey someone invite me I may never make a FB but I'll make this instead lol.

Edit: wait do you have to be 18 or over to use it? if so how do i change my age on this s***? :p And you gotta be kidding me @kirby. It's amazing how the 2 people who post pump the most give the 2 nieve posts of the topic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top