lmao excuse me for sounding stupid, but how do you join? I put it in and I can't find the site. Someone link me. 
@VIP: Oh my God... lol
@VIP: Oh my God... lol
It's a beta site that's only going on invites right now, I believe. You'd have to get an invite from someone here or someone else you know who has g+ (new abbreviation ftw).Sunflora said:lmao excuse me for sounding stupid, but how do you join? I put it in and I can't find the site. Someone link me.
@VIP: Oh my God... lol
Oh, well, someone send me an invite, please. I want to join this, it sounds interesting.cookieboy17 said:It's a beta site that's only going on invites right now, I believe. You'd have to get an invite from someone here or someone else you know who has g+ (new abbreviation ftw).Sunflora said:lmao excuse me for sounding stupid, but how do you join? I put it in and I can't find the site. Someone link me.
@VIP: Oh my God... lol
Sunflora said:Oh, well, someone send me an invite, please. I want to join this, it sounds interesting.cookieboy17 said:It's a beta site that's only going on invites right now, I believe. You'd have to get an invite from someone here or someone else you know who has g+ (new abbreviation ftw).Sunflora said:lmao excuse me for sounding stupid, but how do you join? I put it in and I can't find the site. Someone link me.
@VIP: Oh my God... lol![]()
*steals Sushi's spotlight*FayeValentine said:Sunflora said:Oh, well, someone send me an invite, please. I want to join this, it sounds interesting.cookieboy17 said:It's a beta site that's only going on invites right now, I believe. You'd have to get an invite from someone here or someone else you know who has g+ (new abbreviation ftw).Sunflora said:lmao excuse me for sounding stupid, but how do you join? I put it in and I can't find the site. Someone link me.
@VIP: Oh my God... lol![]()
What's your GMail?
Ah ok then invite me bro. 8)FayeValentine said:It isn't. Matt, MLYW, and others have already joined with their emails so you'll be fine.
ThisOldMan said:Someone should invite me.
eatanorange@gmail.com (stfu I was 11)
We'd need your email.SuperZambezi said:Any more invites? I'm still trying to get in.![]()