Spam Cleanup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
VIP, would you like to be with me? :)
But...I totally thought you wanted to be with Kingboo...
Nuuh only you.
Well, then I think it's probable for me to say doubtful, but if it were to be at least once, maybe.

Shut up. VIP is coming into my van of happiness and that's final.
No. I can choose to refuse, which I'll gladly do.

I'll force you in with my cock.

:I

Additionally, my cock won in many cockfighting champs, so he'll peck you into my van MWAGAAAAAAH.
I can easily avoid you, Aegis. Just you watch.

I am all around you, VIP. You cannot ignore me.

*takes over Cook's body*
Time for me to call the cops that you're trying to force me!

Don't you get it?

I AM a cop! >:D
You never said that until now.
I'll tell you more about it on the way to the toolshed-I mean, the station.
The police station?

Yes.................the police station.
Well, you just want a chat with me at the police station?

Yes.............................a chat.
A chat about what, exactly?
What's the difference? It's just a friendly chat. Hell, i'll even bring fresh crepes. How does that sound?  :eek:
Is it sweet or savory crepes?

BOTH. Since i'm nice like that. <3
Well, that's fair. But remembering what cookieboy17 said... :-\



I went out in the past hour or two for lunch and little shopping. I also earned myself a free lottery ticket.

So...shall we go to the station and chat over a nice patch of crepes??
Patch or batch?

Sure, a chat with crepes on the buffet table sounds relaxing.

Ok then, have a seat.  :)
*Sits*

VIP: Well then, what would you like to talk about?

...

*chains VIP to chair*

Oh, nothing much.

*strips down*

Lemme just sit on your lap.

*sits on lap*

:3
Even if I'm chained, I know there's someone here who's bound to arrest you and rescue me. Not at the moment, though.

I'm ready for any crepe, how the heck am I supposed to eat it while chained?
 
Oooooh, trust me, this isn't JUST a crepe.

*poors chocolate sauce on self and VIP*

*licks VIP's face*

*necks VIP*

Mmmmm, this tastes delicious.

Care to join me, VIP? You can lick the best parts of my face if you want. <3
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
VIP, would you like to be with me? :)
But...I totally thought you wanted to be with Kingboo...
Nuuh only you.
Well, then I think it's probable for me to say doubtful, but if it were to be at least once, maybe.

Shut up. VIP is coming into my van of happiness and that's final.
No. I can choose to refuse, which I'll gladly do.

I'll force you in with my cock.

:I

Additionally, my cock won in many cockfighting champs, so he'll peck you into my van MWAGAAAAAAH.
I can easily avoid you, Aegis. Just you watch.

I am all around you, VIP. You cannot ignore me.

*takes over Cook's body*
Time for me to call the cops that you're trying to force me!

Don't you get it?

I AM a cop! >:D
You never said that until now.
I'll tell you more about it on the way to the toolshed-I mean, the station.
The police station?

Yes.................the police station.
Well, you just want a chat with me at the police station?

Yes.............................a chat.
A chat about what, exactly?
What's the difference? It's just a friendly chat. Hell, i'll even bring fresh crepes. How does that sound?  :eek:
Is it sweet or savory crepes?

BOTH. Since i'm nice like that. <3
Well, that's fair. But remembering what cookieboy17 said... :-\



I went out in the past hour or two for lunch and little shopping. I also earned myself a free lottery ticket.

So...shall we go to the station and chat over a nice patch of crepes??
Patch or batch?

Sure, a chat with crepes on the buffet table sounds relaxing.

Ok then, have a seat.  :)
*Sits*

VIP: Well then, what would you like to talk about?

...

*chains VIP to chair*

Oh, nothing much.

*strips down*

Lemme just sit on your lap.

*sits on lap*

:3
Even if I'm chained, I know there's someone here who's bound to arrest you and rescue me. Not at the moment, though.

I'm ready for any crepe, how the heck am I supposed to eat it while chained?
You'll be eating all right, just not a crepe. More like Aegis's wanker.
 
Fool.

*takes out..."katana"*

See this? It's my [CENSORED]. And now my [CENSORED] will now [CENSORED] you in the [CENSORED].

And the police have been taken care of.

*cut to outside the station, where donuts and coffee have been planted*
 
Snowy The Czar said:
Aegis isn't really a cop.

But I am.

AND I'M A VOYER.
Says who?

Kona-chan said:
Fool.

*takes out..."katana"*

See this? It's my [CENSORED]. And now my [CENSORED] will now [CENSORED] you in the [CENSORED].

And the police have been taken care of.

*cut to outside the station, where donuts and coffee have been planted*
It did not do anything to me.
 
psg_08_17-12.jpg


I just cleansed all the gay out.
 
Aegis uses "Trinity Rape"!

+5000 HP to VIP.
+1STD to VIP.

....Uh oh.

ALSO, WHERE DID PANTY COME FROM? GTFO N0000000B.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top