Spam Cleanup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
VIP, would you like to be with me? :)
But...I totally thought you wanted to be with Kingboo...
Nuuh only you.
Well, then I think it's probable for me to say doubtful, but if it were to be at least once, maybe.

Shut up. VIP is coming into my van of happiness and that's final.
No. I can choose to refuse, which I'll gladly do.

I'll force you in with my cock.

:I

Additionally, my cock won in many cockfighting champs, so he'll peck you into my van MWAGAAAAAAH.
I can easily avoid you, Aegis. Just you watch.

I am all around you, VIP. You cannot ignore me.

*takes over Cook's body*
Time for me to call the cops that you're trying to force me!

Don't you get it?

I AM a cop! >:D
You never said that until now.
I'll tell you more about it on the way to the toolshed-I mean, the station.
The police station?
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
VIP, would you like to be with me? :)
But...I totally thought you wanted to be with Kingboo...
Nuuh only you.
Well, then I think it's probable for me to say doubtful, but if it were to be at least once, maybe.

Shut up. VIP is coming into my van of happiness and that's final.
No. I can choose to refuse, which I'll gladly do.

I'll force you in with my cock.

:I

Additionally, my cock won in many cockfighting champs, so he'll peck you into my van MWAGAAAAAAH.
I can easily avoid you, Aegis. Just you watch.

I am all around you, VIP. You cannot ignore me.

*takes over Cook's body*
Time for me to call the cops that you're trying to force me!

Don't you get it?

I AM a cop! >:D
You never said that until now.
I'll tell you more about it on the way to the toolshed-I mean, the station.
The police station?

Yes.................the police station.
 
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
VIP, would you like to be with me? :)
But...I totally thought you wanted to be with Kingboo...
Nuuh only you.
Well, then I think it's probable for me to say doubtful, but if it were to be at least once, maybe.

Shut up. VIP is coming into my van of happiness and that's final.
No. I can choose to refuse, which I'll gladly do.

I'll force you in with my cock.

:I

Additionally, my cock won in many cockfighting champs, so he'll peck you into my van MWAGAAAAAAH.
I can easily avoid you, Aegis. Just you watch.

I am all around you, VIP. You cannot ignore me.

*takes over Cook's body*
Time for me to call the cops that you're trying to force me!

Don't you get it?

I AM a cop! >:D
You never said that until now.
I'll tell you more about it on the way to the toolshed-I mean, the station.
The police station?

Yes.................the police station.
Well, you just want a chat with me at the police station?
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
VIP, would you like to be with me? :)
But...I totally thought you wanted to be with Kingboo...
Nuuh only you.
Well, then I think it's probable for me to say doubtful, but if it were to be at least once, maybe.

Shut up. VIP is coming into my van of happiness and that's final.
No. I can choose to refuse, which I'll gladly do.

I'll force you in with my cock.

:I

Additionally, my cock won in many cockfighting champs, so he'll peck you into my van MWAGAAAAAAH.
I can easily avoid you, Aegis. Just you watch.

I am all around you, VIP. You cannot ignore me.

*takes over Cook's body*
Time for me to call the cops that you're trying to force me!

Don't you get it?

I AM a cop! >:D
You never said that until now.
I'll tell you more about it on the way to the toolshed-I mean, the station.
The police station?

Yes.................the police station.
Well, you just want a chat with me at the police station?

Yes.............................a chat.
 
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
VIP, would you like to be with me? :)
But...I totally thought you wanted to be with Kingboo...
Nuuh only you.
Well, then I think it's probable for me to say doubtful, but if it were to be at least once, maybe.

Shut up. VIP is coming into my van of happiness and that's final.
No. I can choose to refuse, which I'll gladly do.

I'll force you in with my cock.

:I

Additionally, my cock won in many cockfighting champs, so he'll peck you into my van MWAGAAAAAAH.
I can easily avoid you, Aegis. Just you watch.

I am all around you, VIP. You cannot ignore me.

*takes over Cook's body*
Time for me to call the cops that you're trying to force me!

Don't you get it?

I AM a cop! >:D
You never said that until now.
I'll tell you more about it on the way to the toolshed-I mean, the station.
The police station?

Yes.................the police station.
Well, you just want a chat with me at the police station?

Yes.............................a chat.
A chat about what, exactly?
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
VIP, would you like to be with me? :)
But...I totally thought you wanted to be with Kingboo...
Nuuh only you.
Well, then I think it's probable for me to say doubtful, but if it were to be at least once, maybe.

Shut up. VIP is coming into my van of happiness and that's final.
No. I can choose to refuse, which I'll gladly do.

I'll force you in with my cock.

:I

Additionally, my cock won in many cockfighting champs, so he'll peck you into my van MWAGAAAAAAH.
I can easily avoid you, Aegis. Just you watch.

I am all around you, VIP. You cannot ignore me.

*takes over Cook's body*
Time for me to call the cops that you're trying to force me!

Don't you get it?

I AM a cop! >:D
You never said that until now.
I'll tell you more about it on the way to the toolshed-I mean, the station.
The police station?

Yes.................the police station.
Well, you just want a chat with me at the police station?

Yes.............................a chat.
A chat about what, exactly?
What's the difference? It's just a friendly chat. Hell, i'll even bring fresh crepes. How does that sound?  :eek:
 
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
VIP, would you like to be with me? :)
But...I totally thought you wanted to be with Kingboo...
Nuuh only you.
Well, then I think it's probable for me to say doubtful, but if it were to be at least once, maybe.

Shut up. VIP is coming into my van of happiness and that's final.
No. I can choose to refuse, which I'll gladly do.

I'll force you in with my cock.

:I

Additionally, my cock won in many cockfighting champs, so he'll peck you into my van MWAGAAAAAAH.
I can easily avoid you, Aegis. Just you watch.

I am all around you, VIP. You cannot ignore me.

*takes over Cook's body*
Time for me to call the cops that you're trying to force me!

Don't you get it?

I AM a cop! >:D
You never said that until now.
I'll tell you more about it on the way to the toolshed-I mean, the station.
The police station?

Yes.................the police station.
Well, you just want a chat with me at the police station?

Yes.............................a chat.
A chat about what, exactly?
What's the difference? It's just a friendly chat. Hell, i'll even bring fresh crepes. How does that sound?  :eek:
Is it sweet or savory crepes?
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
VIP, would you like to be with me? :)
But...I totally thought you wanted to be with Kingboo...
Nuuh only you.
Well, then I think it's probable for me to say doubtful, but if it were to be at least once, maybe.

Shut up. VIP is coming into my van of happiness and that's final.
No. I can choose to refuse, which I'll gladly do.

I'll force you in with my cock.

:I

Additionally, my cock won in many cockfighting champs, so he'll peck you into my van MWAGAAAAAAH.
I can easily avoid you, Aegis. Just you watch.

I am all around you, VIP. You cannot ignore me.

*takes over Cook's body*
Time for me to call the cops that you're trying to force me!

Don't you get it?

I AM a cop! >:D
You never said that until now.
I'll tell you more about it on the way to the toolshed-I mean, the station.
The police station?

Yes.................the police station.
Well, you just want a chat with me at the police station?

Yes.............................a chat.
A chat about what, exactly?
What's the difference? It's just a friendly chat. Hell, i'll even bring fresh crepes. How does that sound?  :eek:
Is it sweet or savory crepes?

BOTH. Since i'm nice like that. <3
 
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
VIP, would you like to be with me? :)
But...I totally thought you wanted to be with Kingboo...
Nuuh only you.
Well, then I think it's probable for me to say doubtful, but if it were to be at least once, maybe.

Shut up. VIP is coming into my van of happiness and that's final.
No. I can choose to refuse, which I'll gladly do.

I'll force you in with my cock.

:I

Additionally, my cock won in many cockfighting champs, so he'll peck you into my van MWAGAAAAAAH.
I can easily avoid you, Aegis. Just you watch.

I am all around you, VIP. You cannot ignore me.

*takes over Cook's body*
Time for me to call the cops that you're trying to force me!

Don't you get it?

I AM a cop! >:D
You never said that until now.
I'll tell you more about it on the way to the toolshed-I mean, the station.
The police station?

Yes.................the police station.
Well, you just want a chat with me at the police station?

Yes.............................a chat.
A chat about what, exactly?
What's the difference? It's just a friendly chat. Hell, i'll even bring fresh crepes. How does that sound?  :eek:
Is it sweet or savory crepes?

BOTH. Since i'm nice like that. <3
Well, that's fair. But remembering what cookieboy17 said... :-\



I went out in the past hour or two for lunch and little shopping. I also earned myself a free lottery ticket.
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
VIP, would you like to be with me? :)
But...I totally thought you wanted to be with Kingboo...
Nuuh only you.
Well, then I think it's probable for me to say doubtful, but if it were to be at least once, maybe.

Shut up. VIP is coming into my van of happiness and that's final.
No. I can choose to refuse, which I'll gladly do.

I'll force you in with my cock.

:I

Additionally, my cock won in many cockfighting champs, so he'll peck you into my van MWAGAAAAAAH.
I can easily avoid you, Aegis. Just you watch.

I am all around you, VIP. You cannot ignore me.

*takes over Cook's body*
Time for me to call the cops that you're trying to force me!

Don't you get it?

I AM a cop! >:D
You never said that until now.
I'll tell you more about it on the way to the toolshed-I mean, the station.
The police station?

Yes.................the police station.
Well, you just want a chat with me at the police station?

Yes.............................a chat.
A chat about what, exactly?
What's the difference? It's just a friendly chat. Hell, i'll even bring fresh crepes. How does that sound?  :eek:
Is it sweet or savory crepes?

BOTH. Since i'm nice like that. <3
Well, that's fair. But remembering what cookieboy17 said... :-\



I went out in the past hour or two for lunch and little shopping. I also earned myself a free lottery ticket.

So...shall we go to the station and chat over a nice patch of crepes??
 
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
VIP, would you like to be with me? :)
But...I totally thought you wanted to be with Kingboo...
Nuuh only you.
Well, then I think it's probable for me to say doubtful, but if it were to be at least once, maybe.

Shut up. VIP is coming into my van of happiness and that's final.
No. I can choose to refuse, which I'll gladly do.

I'll force you in with my cock.

:I

Additionally, my cock won in many cockfighting champs, so he'll peck you into my van MWAGAAAAAAH.
I can easily avoid you, Aegis. Just you watch.

I am all around you, VIP. You cannot ignore me.

*takes over Cook's body*
Time for me to call the cops that you're trying to force me!

Don't you get it?

I AM a cop! >:D
You never said that until now.
I'll tell you more about it on the way to the toolshed-I mean, the station.
The police station?

Yes.................the police station.
Well, you just want a chat with me at the police station?

Yes.............................a chat.
A chat about what, exactly?
What's the difference? It's just a friendly chat. Hell, i'll even bring fresh crepes. How does that sound?  :eek:
Is it sweet or savory crepes?

BOTH. Since i'm nice like that. <3
Well, that's fair. But remembering what cookieboy17 said... :-\



I went out in the past hour or two for lunch and little shopping. I also earned myself a free lottery ticket.

So...shall we go to the station and chat over a nice patch of crepes??
Patch or batch?

Sure, a chat with crepes on the buffet table sounds relaxing.
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
VIP, would you like to be with me? :)
But...I totally thought you wanted to be with Kingboo...
Nuuh only you.
Well, then I think it's probable for me to say doubtful, but if it were to be at least once, maybe.

Shut up. VIP is coming into my van of happiness and that's final.
No. I can choose to refuse, which I'll gladly do.

I'll force you in with my cock.

:I

Additionally, my cock won in many cockfighting champs, so he'll peck you into my van MWAGAAAAAAH.
I can easily avoid you, Aegis. Just you watch.

I am all around you, VIP. You cannot ignore me.

*takes over Cook's body*
Time for me to call the cops that you're trying to force me!

Don't you get it?

I AM a cop! >:D
You never said that until now.
I'll tell you more about it on the way to the toolshed-I mean, the station.
The police station?

Yes.................the police station.
Well, you just want a chat with me at the police station?

Yes.............................a chat.
A chat about what, exactly?
What's the difference? It's just a friendly chat. Hell, i'll even bring fresh crepes. How does that sound?  :eek:
Is it sweet or savory crepes?

BOTH. Since i'm nice like that. <3
Well, that's fair. But remembering what cookieboy17 said... :-\



I went out in the past hour or two for lunch and little shopping. I also earned myself a free lottery ticket.

So...shall we go to the station and chat over a nice patch of crepes??
Patch or batch?

Sure, a chat with crepes on the buffet table sounds relaxing.

Ok then, have a seat.  :)
 
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
VIP, would you like to be with me? :)
But...I totally thought you wanted to be with Kingboo...
Nuuh only you.
Well, then I think it's probable for me to say doubtful, but if it were to be at least once, maybe.

Shut up. VIP is coming into my van of happiness and that's final.
No. I can choose to refuse, which I'll gladly do.

I'll force you in with my cock.

:I

Additionally, my cock won in many cockfighting champs, so he'll peck you into my van MWAGAAAAAAH.
I can easily avoid you, Aegis. Just you watch.

I am all around you, VIP. You cannot ignore me.

*takes over Cook's body*
Time for me to call the cops that you're trying to force me!

Don't you get it?

I AM a cop! >:D
You never said that until now.
I'll tell you more about it on the way to the toolshed-I mean, the station.
The police station?

Yes.................the police station.
Well, you just want a chat with me at the police station?

Yes.............................a chat.
A chat about what, exactly?
What's the difference? It's just a friendly chat. Hell, i'll even bring fresh crepes. How does that sound?  :eek:
Is it sweet or savory crepes?

BOTH. Since i'm nice like that. <3
Well, that's fair. But remembering what cookieboy17 said... :-\



I went out in the past hour or two for lunch and little shopping. I also earned myself a free lottery ticket.

So...shall we go to the station and chat over a nice patch of crepes??
Patch or batch?

Sure, a chat with crepes on the buffet table sounds relaxing.

Ok then, have a seat.  :)
*Sits*

VIP: Well then, what would you like to talk about?

...
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
VIP, would you like to be with me? :)
But...I totally thought you wanted to be with Kingboo...
Nuuh only you.
Well, then I think it's probable for me to say doubtful, but if it were to be at least once, maybe.

Shut up. VIP is coming into my van of happiness and that's final.
No. I can choose to refuse, which I'll gladly do.

I'll force you in with my cock.

:I

Additionally, my cock won in many cockfighting champs, so he'll peck you into my van MWAGAAAAAAH.
I can easily avoid you, Aegis. Just you watch.

I am all around you, VIP. You cannot ignore me.

*takes over Cook's body*
Time for me to call the cops that you're trying to force me!

Don't you get it?

I AM a cop! >:D
You never said that until now.
I'll tell you more about it on the way to the toolshed-I mean, the station.
The police station?

Yes.................the police station.
Well, you just want a chat with me at the police station?

Yes.............................a chat.
A chat about what, exactly?
What's the difference? It's just a friendly chat. Hell, i'll even bring fresh crepes. How does that sound?  :eek:
Is it sweet or savory crepes?

BOTH. Since i'm nice like that. <3
Well, that's fair. But remembering what cookieboy17 said... :-\



I went out in the past hour or two for lunch and little shopping. I also earned myself a free lottery ticket.

So...shall we go to the station and chat over a nice patch of crepes??
Patch or batch?

Sure, a chat with crepes on the buffet table sounds relaxing.

Ok then, have a seat.  :)
*Sits*

VIP: Well then, what would you like to talk about?

...

*chains VIP to chair*

Oh, nothing much.

*strips down*

Lemme just sit on your lap.

*sits on lap*

:3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top