Spam Cleanup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
cookieboy17 said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
cookieboy17 said:
Kona-chan said:
why is this place closed

i need laid
Vip's sitting in the corner there looking for action. I also saw Spirit eyeing you up.
Yeah, but I don't want to be get too involved.

:'(
>_>

Why? It's not that I want to.
Climb aboard the laidtrain and i'll give you something super sweet. <3
No, thank you. Besides, I don't even want it, whatever it is.

I was just gonna give you a banana split next with a sloppy joe and a glass of punch.
Still, no thank you. I'm better off getting those on my own, rather.
Those places charge your ass. I can give you them for free...and they are quite delicious. <3
Don't take it Vip, Aegis is just a dirty street whore.
I just tested clean, thank you.

Now, VIP, climb aboard on me, I mean, the laidtrain.
No, I choose not to. I wouldn't want to mess around with a guy like you. If it was cook, maybe, but still...

Your past history tells me that I shouldn't get things from you.
What does Cook have I don't?

I'm sexy, funny, and have a bunch of dildos. What's not to like about me? :(

And forget the past. Live for today!
 
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
cookieboy17 said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
cookieboy17 said:
Kona-chan said:
why is this place closed

i need laid
Vip's sitting in the corner there looking for action. I also saw Spirit eyeing you up.
Yeah, but I don't want to be get too involved.

:'(
>_>

Why? It's not that I want to.
Climb aboard the laidtrain and i'll give you something super sweet. <3
No, thank you. Besides, I don't even want it, whatever it is.

I was just gonna give you a banana split next with a sloppy joe and a glass of punch.
Still, no thank you. I'm better off getting those on my own, rather.
Those places charge your ass. I can give you them for free...and they are quite delicious. <3
Don't take it Vip, Aegis is just a dirty street whore.
I just tested clean, thank you.

Now, VIP, climb aboard on me, I mean, the laidtrain.
No, I choose not to. I wouldn't want to mess around with a guy like you. If it was cook, maybe, but still...

Your past history tells me that I shouldn't get things from you.
What does Cook have I don't?

I'm sexy, funny, and have a bunch of dildos. What's not to like about me? :(

And forget the past. Live for today!
There's only one reasonable answer: What cook has that you don't, is his love on cookies!

And Aegis, sexy, forget it, MLYW trumps you for that.
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
cookieboy17 said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
cookieboy17 said:
Kona-chan said:
why is this place closed

i need laid
Vip's sitting in the corner there looking for action. I also saw Spirit eyeing you up.
Yeah, but I don't want to be get too involved.

:'(
>_>

Why? It's not that I want to.
Climb aboard the laidtrain and i'll give you something super sweet. <3
No, thank you. Besides, I don't even want it, whatever it is.

I was just gonna give you a banana split next with a sloppy joe and a glass of punch.
Still, no thank you. I'm better off getting those on my own, rather.
Those places charge your ass. I can give you them for free...and they are quite delicious. <3
Don't take it Vip, Aegis is just a dirty street whore.
I just tested clean, thank you.

Now, VIP, climb aboard on me, I mean, the laidtrain.
No, I choose not to. I wouldn't want to mess around with a guy like you. If it was cook, maybe, but still...

Your past history tells me that I shouldn't get things from you.
What does Cook have I don't?

I'm sexy, funny, and have a bunch of dildos. What's not to like about me? :(

And forget the past. Live for today!
There's only one reasonable answer: What cook has that you don't, is his love on cookies!

And Aegis, sexy, forget it, MLYW trumps you for that.
I will give you all the cookies you can eat too. Just get into my van, we're gonna be late!

I have reservations for 2 at Chippendale's.
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
VIP, would you like to be with me? :)
But...I totally thought you wanted to be with Kingboo...
Nuuh only you.
Well, then I think it's probable for me to say doubtful, but if it were to be at least once, maybe.

Shut up. VIP is coming into my van of happiness and that's final.
 
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
VIP, would you like to be with me? :)
But...I totally thought you wanted to be with Kingboo...
Nuuh only you.
Well, then I think it's probable for me to say doubtful, but if it were to be at least once, maybe.

Shut up. VIP is coming into my van of happiness and that's final.
No. I can choose to refuse, which I'll gladly do.
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
VIP, would you like to be with me? :)
But...I totally thought you wanted to be with Kingboo...
Nuuh only you.
Well, then I think it's probable for me to say doubtful, but if it were to be at least once, maybe.

Shut up. VIP is coming into my van of happiness and that's final.
No. I can choose to refuse, which I'll gladly do.

I'll force you in with my cock.

:I

Additionally, my cock won in many cockfighting champs, so he'll peck you into my van MWAGAAAAAAH.
 
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
VIP, would you like to be with me? :)
But...I totally thought you wanted to be with Kingboo...
Nuuh only you.
Well, then I think it's probable for me to say doubtful, but if it were to be at least once, maybe.

Shut up. VIP is coming into my van of happiness and that's final.
No. I can choose to refuse, which I'll gladly do.

I'll force you in with my cock.

:I

Additionally, my cock won in many cockfighting champs, so he'll peck you into my van MWAGAAAAAAH.
I can easily avoid you, Aegis. Just you watch.
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
VIP, would you like to be with me? :)
But...I totally thought you wanted to be with Kingboo...
Nuuh only you.
Well, then I think it's probable for me to say doubtful, but if it were to be at least once, maybe.

Shut up. VIP is coming into my van of happiness and that's final.
No. I can choose to refuse, which I'll gladly do.

I'll force you in with my cock.

:I

Additionally, my cock won in many cockfighting champs, so he'll peck you into my van MWAGAAAAAAH.
I can easily avoid you, Aegis. Just you watch.

I am all around you, VIP. You cannot ignore me.

*takes over Cook's body*
 
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
VIP, would you like to be with me? :)
But...I totally thought you wanted to be with Kingboo...
Nuuh only you.
Well, then I think it's probable for me to say doubtful, but if it were to be at least once, maybe.

Shut up. VIP is coming into my van of happiness and that's final.
No. I can choose to refuse, which I'll gladly do.

I'll force you in with my cock.

:I

Additionally, my cock won in many cockfighting champs, so he'll peck you into my van MWAGAAAAAAH.
I can easily avoid you, Aegis. Just you watch.

I am all around you, VIP. You cannot ignore me.

*takes over Cook's body*
Time for me to call the cops that you're trying to force me!
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
VIP, would you like to be with me? :)
But...I totally thought you wanted to be with Kingboo...
Nuuh only you.
Well, then I think it's probable for me to say doubtful, but if it were to be at least once, maybe.

Shut up. VIP is coming into my van of happiness and that's final.
No. I can choose to refuse, which I'll gladly do.

I'll force you in with my cock.

:I

Additionally, my cock won in many cockfighting champs, so he'll peck you into my van MWAGAAAAAAH.
I can easily avoid you, Aegis. Just you watch.

I am all around you, VIP. You cannot ignore me.

*takes over Cook's body*
Time for me to call the cops that you're trying to force me!

Don't you get it?

I AM a cop! >:D
 
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
VIP, would you like to be with me? :)
But...I totally thought you wanted to be with Kingboo...
Nuuh only you.
Well, then I think it's probable for me to say doubtful, but if it were to be at least once, maybe.

Shut up. VIP is coming into my van of happiness and that's final.
No. I can choose to refuse, which I'll gladly do.

I'll force you in with my cock.

:I

Additionally, my cock won in many cockfighting champs, so he'll peck you into my van MWAGAAAAAAH.
I can easily avoid you, Aegis. Just you watch.

I am all around you, VIP. You cannot ignore me.

*takes over Cook's body*
Time for me to call the cops that you're trying to force me!

Don't you get it?

I AM a cop! >:D
You never said that until now.
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Kona-chan said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
VIP, would you like to be with me? :)
But...I totally thought you wanted to be with Kingboo...
Nuuh only you.
Well, then I think it's probable for me to say doubtful, but if it were to be at least once, maybe.

Shut up. VIP is coming into my van of happiness and that's final.
No. I can choose to refuse, which I'll gladly do.

I'll force you in with my cock.

:I

Additionally, my cock won in many cockfighting champs, so he'll peck you into my van MWAGAAAAAAH.
I can easily avoid you, Aegis. Just you watch.

I am all around you, VIP. You cannot ignore me.

*takes over Cook's body*
Time for me to call the cops that you're trying to force me!

Don't you get it?

I AM a cop! >:D
You never said that until now.
I'll tell you more about it on the way to the toolshed-I mean, the station.
 
Finally finished getting some music I needed to put on the iS**t.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top