Questions anyone?

Jinxurem-W said:
What do you think the "Koopa" of Super Mario Survivor #3 is? I think it's the Mushroom.
Not quite sure what you mean there... but judging by your list so far, I'd go with the Mushroom as well.
Mizore Ice said:
who is your favorite non nintendo character?

im sorry if this was asked already
Miles "Tails" Prower
Toblet said:
Will you keep the snowboarding Yoshi in your Sig after Christmas? If not, do you have any idea's of what you might change your Sig to?
Probably will, unless I can find one of Yoshi skiing instead. :p
 
Yoshiman222 said:
Jinxurem-W said:
What do you think the "Koopa" of Super Mario Survivor #3 is? I think it's the Mushroom.
Not quite sure what you mean there... but judging by your list so far, I'd go with the Mushroom as well.
That one option that just doesn't seem to leave until it gets in the high rankings, no matter how many times you vote for it.
How do you deal with GV glitchers?
 
Jinxurem-W said:
Yoshiman222 said:
Jinxurem-W said:
What do you think the "Koopa" of Super Mario Survivor #3 is? I think it's the Mushroom.
Not quite sure what you mean there... but judging by your list so far, I'd go with the Mushroom as well.
That one option that just doesn't seem to leave until it gets in the high rankings, no matter how many times you vote for it.
How do you deal with GV glitchers?
Never faced them before, so I don't know.
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
If you were a Yoshi, what would you eat?
Any food that tasted good.
DeadlyxImpulse said:
DeadlyxImpulse said:
How many games you currently have for the Wii?

And now i will ask again, How many games do you currently have for the Wii? xD
Opps - did I forget to answer this or something? XD

Let's see... 18 games
Not going to include the games my brothers own, though. :p
 
Toblet said:
It's great that you've now got Riivilution! Let me know how much you like/dislike it? :p
Heheh - funny you should ask - I never felt comfortable enough to put the SD card into the Wii yet...

Then I found Staryu and Dark Boo on MKWii, and I completely forgot.

X-mas eve's the next day I could try, though (going skiing and I don't plan to take my Wii up since I own the WiiU)
Gameguy1996 said:
What is your favorite single player attraction in Nintendo Land.
Balloon Trip Breeze. It's so much fun to play! Almost as good as Luigi's Ghost Mansion, I believe.
 
Tsukasa T. said:
How do you like my positions of the 32 MKW tracks?
Well, Mushroom Gorge is WAY too low on that list for sure. :p
I'd also say that about Grumble Volcano and Maple Treeway, but I can see the issues revolving around what you are saying there.

Other than raising the spots of the N64 courses, Maple Treeway, and Grumble Volcano up a few spots and shoving Mushroom Gorge at the top, I'd say it fits about how I would rank the courses... if I ever took the time to, anyways. :p
...and lower your #1 to about #8.

So it's good. Highly detailed about what you like and don't like about each one, all logically put together, as all your lists have been so far.
 
DeadlyxImpulse said:
1. Do you have any reasons as to why it been so dead lately?
It's probably because there's nothing anyone is really waiting for anything right now.
Before, throughout the year before, people were mostly coming due to the anticipating of Mario Party 9 (at least that's why I had joined), or because of E3, and even the WiiU.
After those have ended, there was nothing much to really talk about, and people have started to get bored of here, and with fewer things happening around this time, people will be more likely to leave, making it more into a dead state.

Other than it being news and activities keeping it up, a lack of ideas for discussion is the next biggest thing - unless people start debating about something...
DeadlyxImpulse said:
2. What character do you hope that will make the cut for Smash 4?
Yoshi and Luigi, though I think we all know they both will make it in there. :p
DeadlyxImpulse said:
3. Do you watch the Wii U Direct, if so was you impress by the Wii U Direct?
Mostly skimmed through it. Nothing really interests me other than Yarn Yoshi, and that even isn't that huge at all.
I'm mostly waiting for something even bigger to come, though...
Tsukasa T. said:
How do you like my positions of the 32 MK7 tracks?
Very close to what I'd say, myself.
Just lower Rainbow Road and DS Airship Fortress down to the bottom and raise Rock Rock Mountain, Wii Maple Treeway, SNES Rainbow Road, Neo Bowser City, and Wii Mushroom Gorge to the top in your order.
 
Back
Top