Questions anyone?

8B1T said:
If they were to add another color of Yoshi, what color would you like to see?

(I'm not counting rainbow since that's a multitude of colors XD)
Umm... not exacally sure which other colours there can be other than variations of the ones that are currently there. :p
(Saying something like a really bright-yellow, or something like chocolate brown)

Myself - I would probably go with something like a Gold Yoshi. It would be like a Shiny Yellow Yoshi! ;D
 
8B1T said:
Which CPU character is your Fortune Street rival? (or the one that annoys you the most)
Diddy Kong - He's rank D, but he's way too good at the game! (He always dominates a districts and makes it powerful so fast)

otherwise I have troubles with Yoshi because he's a freeloader :p
...then any other characters ranked C or lower who happens to do good in the current game. (and freeloaders - though I'm fine with being a freeloader myself XD)
 
8B1T said:
lol freeloading

Do you wish that properties could go on auction if sold off, or that buying stocks would accrue a handling fee? (the old Itadaki Street games, well at least the NES and SNES one, have it) Or would that make it too much like Monopoly?
Stocks - No.
Properties - Yes, partially because Fortune Street does do that depending on certain situations, and we don't have to waste time trying to land on that space. (Force buy-outs are available anyways :p)
 
If you have a situation where it appears unfeasible to overtake a rival's store in a district you have a marginal dominance over (like 2/4 or 3/5) would you invest and defend or put stocks in for later opportunities?

Also would you rather have scattered shops or a nice cluster (or even total domination) after your first pass of the board (well, I mean before your first salary lol)?
 
8B1T said:
If you have a situation where it appears unfeasible to overtake a rival's store in a district you have a marginal dominance over (like 2/4 or 3/5) would you invest and defend or put stocks in for later opportunities?
Huh... took me a while to figure this one out...
I guess I'd go for stocks, then when I have enough - sell the properties to the person (unless they force-bought them) when I have a lot.
(I almost will never get into a situation like this, though, as once something like this happens, I usually try to dominate another district unless someone else is close or has)
8B1T said:
Also would you rather have scattered shops or a nice cluster (or even total domination) after your first pass of the board (well, I mean before your first salary lol)?
Total Domination (never happens :p), though I usually end off with scattered shops everywhere.
 
Yoshiman222 said:
8B1T said:
Also would you rather have scattered shops or a nice cluster (or even total domination) after your first pass of the board (well, I mean before your first salary lol)?
Total Domination (never happens :p), though I usually end off with scattered shops everywhere.

I had near (or maybe ACTUAL) total domination very early in my game with VIP but I blew the opportunity and no-one landed on it >.>


Fave board to play on? (I don't know the DQ ones so =P)
 
8B1T said:
Yoshiman222 said:
8B1T said:
Also would you rather have scattered shops or a nice cluster (or even total domination) after your first pass of the board (well, I mean before your first salary lol)?
Total Domination (never happens :p), though I usually end off with scattered shops everywhere.

I had near (or maybe ACTUAL) total domination very early in my game with VIP but I blew the opportunity and no-one landed on it >.>


Fave board to play on? (I don't know the DQ ones so =P)
Super Mario Boards
  • Mario Stadium
  • Yoshi's Island <--- #1 fav.
  • Peach's Castle
Dragon Quest Boards
  • Slimenia
  • Mt Magmageddon <--- #2
  • The Robbin' Hood Ruins

Never Played any board on the special tour yet, though I just unlocked it. :p
Also - boards all apply when you add a few vacant plots.
 
Back
Top