Sure thing friend!
I PMed you and Maria and I'm waiting for a reply from her.MeleeMaster64 said:Sure thing friend!
Aww... I will end up losing then....MeleeMaster64 said:The poll is now up for our group. I'll do it for 1 week. Whichever emerald has the most votes is the co=leader. DO NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF!
OK, I hope I win though...MeleeMaster64 said:Don't worry! Even if you lose, there's no need to be sad. I'll make sure we don't push anyone around, I promise.
I think he forgot Chaos Spear...Snowy The Czar said:Chaos control.gamegamer0 said:H-J and aegis are the only members without a colorSushi Boy said:Oh gosh, can we just make a list of who is who?
Melee is the MASTER EMERALD
Sushi Boy is Yellow
Gamegamer0 is Red
Snowy is Green
Caleb is Sky Blue
Maria is Blue
There's only Purple and Gray left.
BTW wich power do wich emerald have?
Aaaaand that's about it.
MeleeMaster64 said:Sorry if I've been inactive, there were some thing going on. I have an idea though. CES should have a little event known as spinning of the gems. We each submit a trivia question, and we'll see if I can give out a prize!
This is not a Forum Game. It is a Group.Princess Peach™ said:Ummm is it gonna be a Forum game cuz were not allowed to have them
She knows that, she's just saying is the thing Melees planing GOING to be a forum game.FrozenFlame said:This is not a Forum Game. It is a Group.Princess Peach™ said:Ummm is it gonna be a Forum game cuz were not allowed to have them
Exactly since Meleemaster mentioned a trivia and trivia is pretty much a game so if it's on the Forum then it's a well u know the restMichael Doi said:She knows that, she's just saying is the thing Melees planing GOING to be a forum game.FrozenFlame said:This is not a Forum Game. It is a Group.Princess Peach™ said:Ummm is it gonna be a Forum game cuz were not allowed to have them
X.A.N.A said:We have a problem, guys. Maria's leaving in 2 days and I have no clue if she's coming back. If she does not come back, we'll take evasive action.
This Excatly.I'll gone about that longMichael Doi said:X.A.N.A said:We have a problem, guys. Maria's leaving in 2 days and I have no clue if she's coming back. If she does not come back, we'll take evasive action.
Lol it's so unbelievable how you sneakingly post pump. She said she'll be back, she's only going to be gone for like 4/5 days.