STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! You know perfectly well that the master emerald has the power to stop the chaos emeralds!
There is no dark blue, if I remember correctly.MeleeMaster64 said:Dark blue sounds good, so sure. Be my guest!!
You're Dark Blue and I'm Light Blue. Meelle is there Light Blue?Maria said:Can I have Blue Please?
I took it, LolMeleeMaster64 said:Believe so, but i think someone took it.
So I'm the Light Blue Emerald?MeleeMaster64 said:Sorry, didn't know it. Hehehe.
No, you're the Purple. :|YoshiCaleb said:So I'm the Light Blue Emerald?MeleeMaster64 said:Sorry, didn't know it. Hehehe.
H-J and aegis are the only members without a colorSushi Boy said:Oh gosh, can we just make a list of who is who?
Melee is the MASTER EMERALD
Sushi Boy is Yellow
Gamegamer0 is Red
Snowy is Green
Caleb is Sky Blue
Maria is Blue
There's only Purple and Gray left.
Chaos control.gamegamer0 said:H-J and aegis are the only members without a colorSushi Boy said:Oh gosh, can we just make a list of who is who?
Melee is the MASTER EMERALD
Sushi Boy is Yellow
Gamegamer0 is Red
Snowy is Green
Caleb is Sky Blue
Maria is Blue
There's only Purple and Gray left.
BTW wich power do wich emerald have?