Chaos Emerald Shrine

Which Chaos emerald should be our co-leader?

  • Green

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Dark Blue

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yellow

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Gray

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Light Blue

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Purple

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Red

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    9
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is mine for sure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3_bpw90rFM&feature=PlayList&p=43D37EE639962625&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=5
 
MeleeMaster64 said:
I understand. I hope he approves my M.P.I.Q idea. It's a future forum tournament hosted by me, and whoever else. We'll take a pick and the winning Chaos emerald can also host. Oh, and you can only put the color of the Emerald. I'll start it when I get a blog.
Whos going to be 2nd in command? I'd like to nominate myself since I've been organizing eerything. :p
 
MeleeMaster64 said:
OK, I requsted for a blog, and it could come tobe. I slipped up last time, so I kinda messed up. I'll leave this unlocked until Vipsoccermaster accepts and/or denies my request. In the meantime. Keep your theme songs coming!
Can I change to Blue? Maria
can have Sky Blue.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top