Which new character(s) should be in MP9?

Who will be the new players

  • Diddy Kong

    Votes: 19 37.3%
  • Shy Guy

    Votes: 19 37.3%
  • PacMan

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Koopa Troopa

    Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Dixie Kong

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Toadsworth

    Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Mii

    Votes: 21 41.2%
  • Bowser Jr.

    Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Baby Mario

    Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Baby Luigi

    Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Goomba

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Pianta

    Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Other

    Votes: 16 31.4%

  • Total voters
    51
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoting the above post:

> Shadow Mario, Fire Bro, Baby Mario and Luigi - unlikely. It's unlikely that they would add character clones appearing as playable or NPC.
> Hammer Bro is already in the game...
> Diddy: There's a good chance, though Nintendo may want to be careful fusing the DK and Mario series.
> Shadow Queen: I'm not sure about PM characters. While the Star Spirits/Guards appeared in MP5, Nintendo may not decide to further pursue this route. But who knows?
> Shy Guy: A fave with most of us, we hope he's in.
> Eeries: Where did you get this idea? I don't think that they have played any pivotal role in Mario games to be considered.

Personally, the regular hosts/NPC characters that haven't yet been included (i.e. Shy Guy, Koopa and Goomba) should have a go at the playable roster. For Hosts or NPCs, there could be a selection of characters from RPG series (M&L or PM), or some other important figure. I would personally prefer Rosalina as NPC rather than playable, perhaps because I don't think we need any more female playable characters apart from Peach and Daisy.
 
vipsoccermaster said:
D51g said:
cataquack?
I can't imagine how an uncommon enemy would be playable in the Mario Party Series...

I would like to say that maybe Koopa Kid/Bowser Jr. and Bowser in Extra Mode (not Solo or Party Modes).

Agreed. I posted earlier for an appearance for them, yet not playable.

VSM, I think that a change of villain could make Bowser and his relatives playable in the main modes.

Another idea would be to create a new character or something for MP9, such as, erm, Baby Waluigi?

I know that would be weird to some, but a new character or a new playable *cough* Candy Kong *cough* character that's never been playablr, whether in MP series or never.

How's Toadsworth for some? 
 
Baby Waluigi... I don't know what to say unfortunately.

If there are any playable Kongs in MP9, I think it should be limited to Diddy and Donkey only.
But Tiny can make a good playable character I think... and Pauline should be in like I said before.

Although Toadworth is better being a host/NPC, Toadsworth can be a playable character I guess...
 
I think Rookie wouldn't be in there without his master, Popple.

I think that if Shy Guy, Goomba, Koopa etc. would be playable in MP9, then they should put in other common ones such as Spiny, Buzzy Beetle, Magikoopa and Bob-Omb.

But I've thought about it and I think fusing would be a bit difficult, so we shouldn't put the Kongs, Kremlings, Merfles etc. in.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top