Which new character(s) should be in MP9?

Who will be the new players

  • Diddy Kong

    Votes: 19 37.3%
  • Shy Guy

    Votes: 19 37.3%
  • PacMan

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Koopa Troopa

    Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Dixie Kong

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Toadsworth

    Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Mii

    Votes: 21 41.2%
  • Bowser Jr.

    Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Baby Mario

    Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Baby Luigi

    Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Goomba

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Pianta

    Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Other

    Votes: 16 31.4%

  • Total voters
    51
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

Well-known member
Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold)
I think Shy Guy really needs to be made playable, he has been in the shadows for far too long.
 
8socc3r said:
Daisy Hammer Bro said:
Goomba is playable in Mario Super Sluggers, 8socc3r.
Goomba is good, but... I don't think he has a good chance to be a playable character in Mp9.

I meant the MP series.

Sorry for any confusion.

It was just a suggestion though. I would like to see King Boo up there too.
I would definitely like to see King Boo make it as a playable character, since then Boo will have a good partner.

By the way, 8socc3r and RHB, try not to 1-on-1, please. Thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top