Happy birthday, Charizard. Enjoy your 16th year!
Snowy620 said:I hope it rains. 0| or at least is cloudy and you don't get what you want.
Happy birthday regardless.
Vipsoccermaster said:Happy birthday, Charizard. Enjoy your 16th year!
This is half the tragedy that happened to Haiti!Charizard said:Snowy620 said:I hope it rains. 0| or at least is cloudy and you don't get what you want.
Happy birthday regardless.
Yep. It rained. During my Science Class.
Vipsoccermaster said:Happy birthday, Charizard. Enjoy your 16th year!
Actually, I turned 15.
What I said stands correct, this IS your 16th year, going on 16.Charizard said:Snowy620 said:I hope it rains. 0| or at least is cloudy and you don't get what you want.
Happy birthday regardless.
Yep. It rained. During my Science Class.
Vipsoccermaster said:Happy birthday, Charizard. Enjoy your 16th year!
Actually, I turned 15.
watVipsoccermaster said:What I said stands correct, this IS your 16th year, going on 16.Charizard said:Snowy620 said:I hope it rains. 0| or at least is cloudy and you don't get what you want.
Happy birthday regardless.
Yep. It rained. During my Science Class.
Vipsoccermaster said:Happy birthday, Charizard. Enjoy your 16th year!
Actually, I turned 15.
VIP that makes no sense whatsoever.Vipsoccermaster said:I know he's 15, I'm saying that this is is 16th year on Earth.
I'm not, I'm saying that this is his 16th year, from Aug. 30, 2010 to Aug. 29, 2011. When you're born, that's your first year living, On your first birthday, that's your second year living. You guys are confused, except MLYW.MattC13 said:I honestly don't know why VIP adds an extra year ._.
OK, now that makes sense, but it's really creepy. =PVipsoccermaster said:I'm not, I'm saying that this is his 16th year, from Aug. 30, 2010 to Aug. 29, 2011. When you're born, that's your first year living, On your first birthday, that's your second year living. You guys are confused, except MLYW.MattC13 said:I honestly don't know why VIP adds an extra year ._.
why does everybody hate the rain?Snowy620 said:I hope it rains. 0| or at least is cloudy and you don't get what you want.
Happy birthday regardless.
cookieboy17 said:Happy 10th birthday Charizard.
...Oh wait...what? 15?
Dude I love rainy days.kingboo said:why does everybody hate the rain?Snowy620 said:I hope it rains. 0| or at least is cloudy and you don't get what you want.
Happy birthday regardless.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmCpOKtN8ME