What kind of question is that? Unless he actually screwed himself over and got himself sick which for his own sake I hope he didn't do.vipsoccermaster said:How did you get ill?Yoshi1 said:I'm really sick today...
What kind of question is that? Unless he actually screwed himself over and got himself sick which for his own sake I hope he didn't do.vipsoccermaster said:How did you get ill?Yoshi1 said:I'm really sick today...
cookieboy17 said:What kind of question is that? Unless he actually screwed himself over and got himself sick which for his own sake I hope he didn't do.vipsoccermaster said:How did you get ill?Yoshi1 said:I'm really sick today...
Ok?Ether said:cookieboy17 said:What kind of question is that? Unless he actually screwed himself over and got himself sick which for his own sake I hope he didn't do.vipsoccermaster said:How did you get ill?Yoshi1 said:I'm really sick today...
Caring is the greatest thing God has ever created.