Tomorrow night, my dad's taking me to a concert.
Urine test?vipsoccermaster said:Today, I went to the doctor and took some blood, scratched my skin, and took my (this word is censored for young kids).
Yes. Again, I had this to ensure I'm healthy for college. I'll have the results Wednesday.cookieboy17 said:Urine test?vipsoccermaster said:Today, I went to the doctor and took some blood, scratched my skin, and took my (this word is censored for young kids).
vipsoccermaster said:Yes. Again, I had this to ensure I'm healthy for college. I'll have the results Wednesday.cookieboy17 said:Urine test?vipsoccermaster said:Today, I went to the doctor and took some blood, scratched my skin, and took my (this word is censored for young kids).
You know, I think it's just to make sure that the Health Service wants to make sure I'm all good.H-J Kaabii said:vipsoccermaster said:Yes. Again, I had this to ensure I'm healthy for college. I'll have the results Wednesday.cookieboy17 said:Urine test?vipsoccermaster said:Today, I went to the doctor and took some blood, scratched my skin, and took my (this word is censored for young kids).
What for? It's not like they can suspect you of anything...
My Chemistry teacher postponed a test on the properties of water. We're having it tomorrow...