Procrastination

Status
Not open for further replies.
For almost my entire lifetime, procrastination has always been a major problem whenever I start working on something in general, especially when it comes to friends and family. I mean, I couldn't even get my webcomic (The Rapid Fireballs) going for once because of this, plus I have TONS of catching up to do for other projects and ideas. Besides, it's been a few years going through procrastination. :-\

Despite having a great time being productive during my post-high school era, I unexpectedly went back to my procrastinating ways after dealing with the dreadful side effect from a pill known as Zyprexa. Not only I have to get this extra weight off my lower abs, I have to deal with this burden yet again. :p

Realizing how I got this procrastination in the first place, I just don't know how to solve this so-called 'curse' of mine. This thing I'm going through keeps driving me crazy for crying out loud! :-[

Anyways, I thought I'd vent my feelings for the 'Venting Board'.
 
I have a Psych paper due by the end of classes (Tuesday), but I only have one word down which is "Sleep". :p
 
I have a whole list of stuff I need to do/should already have done.

1. Take the license plate off my old car to the DMV
2. Take my cat to the vet to get his rabies vaccine
3. Clean my room
4. Clean my mom's bathroom (I'm planning for another attempt at shower sex this weekend =P)
5. Buy some sunglasses
6. Buy a new camera
7. Get my stuff ready for the garage sale my mom wants to have when she gets back (since I'll probably be gone/about to be gone by then)
8. Tell my parents about Wisconsin =P
9. Wash & clean out my car
10. Do my laundry
11. Fill out my FAFSA
12. Deposit some checks I got for my birthday 2 months ago
13. Return my Netflix disc, finally

I will probably get 3 of these things done in the next week =P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top