May 3 - Super Mario Riddles

SirYoshi211 said:
Brookelas said:
Hints for the final 2 on mine anyone?

4. WOAH! MARIO PLATFORMING! THE BG IS 8 BIT! Where am I?
5. Black, Purple, Blue and White are surrounding me. Are those grey bugs with antannaes? WHere am I?

For 4, think a chapter with 4 bosses. You also dont have your main ally.
For 5, the grey bugs with antannaes are the people you help. The main villains in the game trap them in red and blue cages. They also help you find a green emerald. What is the name of the WOODS?

4) I think it's called the Bit Lands.
Whimsicott said:
5 for Brookelas is Boggly Woods

Correct and correct!
 
I cannot keep up. :p Anyway, I will give my hints for my last two.

4. Water all around, a Yoshi can nearly drown. Ignore the Paragoombas and don't forget the extra boost. Where am I?
5. Not chocolate, not strawberry. Home of the red. Where am I?

For #4, I can confirm that it is a Galaxy of some sort. For #5, Chocolate and Strawberry are typically grouped with one other flavor. Keep that in mind.
 
SuperZambezi said:
I cannot keep up. :p Anyway, I will give my hints for my last two.

4. Water all around, a Yoshi can nearly drown. Ignore the Paragoombas and don't forget the extra boost. Where am I?
5. Not chocolate, not strawberry. Home of the red. Where am I?

For #4, I can confirm that it is a Galaxy of some sort. For #5, Chocolate and Strawberry are typically grouped with one other flavor. Keep that in mind.

4. Hightail Falls Galaxy

Not sure for 5
 
Brookelas said:
SuperZambezi said:
I cannot keep up. :p Anyway, I will give my hints for my last two.

4. Water all around, a Yoshi can nearly drown. Ignore the Paragoombas and don't forget the extra boost. Where am I?
5. Not chocolate, not strawberry. Home of the red. Where am I?

For #4, I can confirm that it is a Galaxy of some sort. For #5, Chocolate and Strawberry are typically grouped with one other flavor. Keep that in mind.

4. Hightail Falls Galaxy

Not sure for 5

WAIT 5 IS VANILLA DOME!
 
SuperZambezi said:
I cannot keep up. :p Anyway, I will give my hints for my last two.

4. Water all around, a Yoshi can nearly drown. Ignore the Paragoombas and don't forget the extra boost. Where am I?
5. Not chocolate, not strawberry. Home of the red. Where am I?

For #4, I can confirm that it is a Galaxy of some sort. For #5, Chocolate and Strawberry are typically grouped with one other flavor. Keep that in mind.
4.
5.  Vanilla Dome/Red Switch Palace
 
My Quiz!
[list type=decimal]
[*]I bring with me - a light, though I rather like the dark. I don't like the light. What am I?
[*]I travel through a blizzard, shocking enemies that come by. One of my kind has even decided to shock klaptraps at one point. What am I?
[*]I like eating food, but cake makes me crazy. If done just right, it can help me FFFLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who am I?
[*]I use to walk on just two, but after growing huge, I mostly go on all fours. I spit out eggs when when jumped on. Who am I?
[*]A long time ago, I worked against Mario. However, in the future, I give Mario a hand as he tries to go into a volcano. Who am I?
[/list]
 
Yoshiman222 said:
My Quiz!
[list type=decimal]
[*]I bring with me - a light, though I rather like the dark. I don't like the light. What am I?
[*]I travel through a blizzard, shocking enemies that come by. One of my kind has even decided to shock klaptraps at one point. What am I?
[*]I like eating food, but cake makes me crazy. If done just right, it can help me FFFLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who am I?
[*]I use to walk on just two, but after growing huge, I mostly go on all fours. I spit out eggs when when jumped on. Who am I?
[*]A long time ago, I worked against Mario. However, in the future, I give Mario a hand as he tries to go into a volcano. Who am I?
[/list]


3) Gourmet Guy
 
Yoshiman222 said:
My Quiz!
[list type=decimal]
[*]I bring with me - a light, though I rather like the dark. I don't like the light. What am I?
[*]I travel through a blizzard, shocking enemies that come by. One of my kind has even decided to shock klaptraps at one point. What am I?
[*]I like eating food, but cake makes me crazy. If done just right, it can help me FFFLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who am I?
[*]I use to walk on just two, but after growing huge, I mostly go on all fours. I spit out eggs when when jumped on. Who am I?
[*]A long time ago, I worked against Mario. However, in the future, I give Mario a hand as he tries to go into a volcano. Who am I?
[/list]

1. Darkly (TTYD)
2.  ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. Donkey Kong

Whimsicott said:
Timmy said:
Whimsicott said:
3. Lonely. Masked. Red coat. I am the only one... (Enemy)
OBSCURE TO THE MAX!
Is this one Ms. Mowz? :p

I can see that but no... A hint for this one.

This enemy has appeared in several Mario games but there is only one in one game of the series. This enemy is less common than Koopa's and Goombas

You sure its not Shy Guy?
 
SpiderStaryu said:
Dark Boo said:
I'm very blue but steal like a troop. Hidden from others is my attire. Who am I?
Bandit!!

Yes

ROYGBIV's Arch

Yoshiman222 said:
My Quiz!
  • I bring with me - a light, though I rather like the dark. I don't like the light. What am I?
  • I travel through a blizzard, shocking enemies that come by. One of my kind has even decided to shock klaptraps at one point. What am I?
  • I like eating food, but cake makes me crazy. If done just right, it can help me FFFLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who am I?
  • I use to walk on just two, but after growing huge, I mostly go on all fours. I spit out eggs when when jumped on. Who am I?
  • A long time ago, I worked against Mario. However, in the future, I give Mario a hand as he tries to go into a volcano. Who am I?

3. That big ass Shy Guy from Paper Mario 64 (I don't know his name) in the Shy Guy Play Box w/e level
4. That big ass Koopa boss from Yoshi's Island GBA / SNES (I think it's SNES) he turns big when Kamek casts a spell on him
 
Back
Top