May 3 - Super Mario Riddles

Brookelas said:
Yoshiman222 said:
Yoshiman222 said:
My Quiz!
[list type=decimal]
[*]I bring with me - a light, though I rather like the dark. I don't like the light. What am I?
[*]I travel through a blizzard, shocking enemies that come by. One of my kind has even decided to shock klaptraps at one point. What am I?
[*]I like eating food, but cake makes me crazy. If done just right, it can help me FFFLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who am I?
[*]I use to walk on just two, but after growing huge, I mostly go on all fours. I spit out eggs when when jumped on. Who am I?
[*]A long time ago, I worked against Mario. However, in the future, I give Mario a hand as he tries to go into a volcano. Who am I?
[/list]
Only 2 questions are left in mine - anyone want to take a guess?

2. Buzzar
5. IDK, Wiggler?
Nope.

Also - three different posts

...would anyone want a hint for both of these questions?
 
Riddle 1: The sky is blue, the grass is green, and the mushrooms runs wild, a good day for a drive (where am I) - TOAD ROAD
Riddle 2: A strange predator is chasing me as I stroll along the vivid blue ocean (where am I) - BLOOPER BEACH
Riddle 3: The sun has reached its horizon and the junge get more louder (where am I) - DK's Jugnle Ruins
Riddle 4: I am a short short spanish plant that likes to get jiggy to the beat (who am I) - Seedy Pod
 
Yoshiman222 said:
Brookelas said:
Yoshiman222 said:
Yoshiman222 said:
My Quiz!
[list type=decimal]
[*]I bring with me - a light, though I rather like the dark. I don't like the light. What am I?
[*]I travel through a blizzard, shocking enemies that come by. One of my kind has even decided to shock klaptraps at one point. What am I?
[*]I like eating food, but cake makes me crazy. If done just right, it can help me FFFLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who am I?
[*]I use to walk on just two, but after growing huge, I mostly go on all fours. I spit out eggs when when jumped on. Who am I?
[*]A long time ago, I worked against Mario. However, in the future, I give Mario a hand as he tries to go into a volcano. Who am I?
[/list]
Only 2 questions are left in mine - anyone want to take a guess?

2. Buzzar
5. IDK, Wiggler?
Nope.

Also - three different posts

...would anyone want a hint for both of these questions?

Yes a hint plz
 
1- In a sunny forest, I walk and I let my flower taking sun. Who am I?
2- Going in the darkness, with luminosity, I'm ready to surprise you. Who am I?
3- I'm eating you, you're healtly, saving me numerous times from failing. What it is?
4- What a miracle, awesome thing when I have your power, I sense the freedom. What it is?
5- Jump, be sure to avoid me, and everything will be good. What it is?
 
Maxime said:
1- In a sunny forest, I walk and I let my flower taking sun. Who am I?
2- Going in the darkness, with luminosity, I'm ready to surprise you. Who am I?
3- I'm eating you, you're healtly, saving me numerous times from failing. What it is?
4- What a miracle, awesome thing when I have your power, I sense the freedom. What it is?
5- Jump, be sure to avoid me, and everything will be good. What it is?

1. Wiggler
2. Boo
3. Life Mushroom/1-Up Muchroom
4. Star
5. Spiny
 
Brookelas said:
Yoshiman222 said:
Brookelas said:
Yoshiman222 said:
Yoshiman222 said:
My Quiz!
[list type=decimal]
[*]I bring with me - a light, though I rather like the dark. I don't like the light. What am I?
[*]I travel through a blizzard, shocking enemies that come by. One of my kind has even decided to shock klaptraps at one point. What am I?
[*]I like eating food, but cake makes me crazy. If done just right, it can help me FFFLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who am I?
[*]I use to walk on just two, but after growing huge, I mostly go on all fours. I spit out eggs when when jumped on. Who am I?
[*]A long time ago, I worked against Mario. However, in the future, I give Mario a hand as he tries to go into a volcano. Who am I?
[/list]
Only 2 questions are left in mine - anyone want to take a guess?

2. Buzzar
5. IDK, Wiggler?
Nope.

Also - three different posts

...would anyone want a hint for both of these questions?

Yes a hint plz
For both hints - All came from the island of the Yoshis
...and maybe you should save the questions for those who haven't answered them yet, just saying. :p
Maxime said:
1- In a sunny forest, I walk and I let my flower taking sun. Who am I?
2- Going in the darkness, with luminosity, I'm ready to surprise you. Who am I?
3- I'm eating you, you're healtly, saving me numerous times from failing. What it is?
4- What a miracle, awesome thing when I have your power, I sense the freedom. What it is?
5- Jump, be sure to avoid me, and everything will be good. What it is?
[list type=decimal]
[*]Crazy Dayzee
[*]...IDK
[*]1-Up Mushroom
[*]STAR!
[*]Spiny?
[/list]
 
Brookelas said:
Riddle 1: The sky is blue, the grass is green, and the mushrooms runs wild, a good day for a drive (where am I) - TOAD ROAD
Riddle 2: A strange predator is chasing me as I stroll along the vivid blue ocean (where am I) - BLOOPER BEACH
Riddle 3: The sun has reached its horizon and the junge get more louder (where am I) - DK's Jugnle Ruins
Riddle 4: I am a short short spanish plant that likes to get jiggy to the beat (who am I) - Seedy Pod

1: corrected
2: corrected
3: corrected
4: wrong
 
Maxime said:
1- In a sunny forest, I walk and I let my flower taking sun. Who am I?
2- Going in the darkness, with luminosity, I'm ready to surprise you. Who am I?
3- I'm eating you, you're healtly, saving me numerous times from failing. What it is?
4- What a miracle, awesome thing when I have your power, I sense the freedom. What it is?
5- Jump, be sure to avoid me, and everything will be good. What it is?

2) Boo?
 
Brookelas said:
Maxime said:
1- In a sunny forest, I walk and I let my flower taking sun. Who am I?
2- Going in the darkness, with luminosity, I'm ready to surprise you. Who am I?
3- I'm eating you, you're healtly, saving me numerous times from failing. What it is?
4- What a miracle, awesome thing when I have your power, I sense the freedom. What it is?
5- Jump, be sure to avoid me, and everything will be good. What it is?

1. Wiggler
2. Boo
3. Life Mushroom/1-Up Muchroom
4. Star
5. Spiny
1, 3 and 4 right. But I saw you edited 2 so it won't count for you since you edited.
Yoshiman222 said:
Maxime said:
1- In a sunny forest, I walk and I let my flower taking sun. Who am I?
2- Going in the darkness, with luminosity, I'm ready to surprise you. Who am I?
3- I'm eating you, you're healtly, saving me numerous times from failing. What it is?
4- What a miracle, awesome thing when I have your power, I sense the freedom. What it is?
5- Jump, be sure to avoid me, and everything will be good. What it is?
  • Crazy Dayzee
  • ...IDK
  • 1-Up Mushroom
  • STAR!
  • Spiny?
You have 3 and 4 right.
SirYoshi211 said:
Maxime said:
1- In a sunny forest, I walk and I let my flower taking sun. Who am I?
2- Going in the darkness, with luminosity, I'm ready to surprise you. Who am I?
3- I'm eating you, you're healtly, saving me numerous times from failing. What it is?
4- What a miracle, awesome thing when I have your power, I sense the freedom. What it is?
5- Jump, be sure to avoid me, and everything will be good. What it is?


2) Boo?
2nd one is right.

Now there's still the 5th one. First to find get the bonus.
 
1. I'm pink and peachy, and the princess of the Mushroom Kingdom. Who am I?
2. I am related to a fortune teller. I am also a male. Who am I?
3. I've been a host in numerous Mario Party games, mainly the first. Who am I?
4. I gO bY A cErTaIn nAmE dUrInG tHe gAme. wHo aM i?
5. I am waiting faithfully for my boyfriend... what was name again? Who am I?

Topic:
http://mariopartylegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=12474.0
 
Back
Top