Mario Power Tennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody Soul Kinetic said:
...they got REALLY lazy...

Yes, they did. Extremely lazy, Open fails in comparison to Power Tennis. I believe I only played Open for the first week it launched and haven't touched it since. Online is rather laggy, something you wouldn't want in a tennis game. It's not my internet connection as MK7 works with little lag.
 
The lack of GBA connection was kinda a drag. Wish it did since Power Tour was my sweat addiction. :(

There is just one thing Open did I can't forgive... they gave Daisy a dress.

mariotennisopen2.jpg


I know this isn't that big of a thing, but I can't get over it. Her wearing a dress while playing sports just seems so out of character for her. It's like if Nintendo made Rosalina fart and vomit in a game. Daisy is supposed to be a tomboy and tomboys don't wear dresses. It's just so god damn out of character and just makes Daisy THAT much more of a Peach clone. In Power Tennis Daisy wore her shorts and Peach was in a dress like it should be.


Good job Power Tennis!
 
MPT was a rather fun game and was a welcome addition to the Mario spin-off family. It was enjoyable and while I prefer MT64, Power Tennis had its own fun qualities and features as well.

The only thing that really saddened me in this game was the lack of playable Toad and Toadette. That really upset me in that aspect.  :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top