Why is Ninty f***ing promoting crappy games?
I'm 100% sure we can expect Peach, Yoshi, Bowser, DK, Toad, and Wario as well, considering they've been in either all or most of the Kart games.12socc3r45 said:We can expect Mario and Luigi (No duh) and items are Banana Peel, Blooper and a Shell. Not much news on this, but hopefully, while we're trying to dig dirt on it, someone will find a treasure chest with the game cartridge in it. And a 3DS. =P
We clearly can only speculate on this game. And yes, Wuhu Island from the Wii Fit games, Pilotwings Resort and Wii Sports Resort is in this game.
kineticsilvia563 said:Vipsoccermaster said:I wonder as well. It seems that the retro tracks appearing in Mario Kart has become a tradition.kineticsilvia563 said:Like any other Mario Kart game I've played, it looks great. I can't wait to play on the new courses! I also wonder which old courses they'll bring back in this one. :3
I also hope Diddy Kong and King Boo (and maybe Boo) makes it in Mario Kart 3DS.
OH! NO! Take out King Boo. I just want Boo! REGULAR BOO! I also hope for Hammer Bro. being playable.
Oh right! I'm hoping for some NEW misc. characters, like Kamek, or Hammer Bro. for example. I would really like to see the alternate colours to some characters like Toad and Yoshi, as that's what Mario Sports Mix is doing and I really like that idea. That way people can use the same characters (excusing the glitch in Mario Kart Wii), just different colours.Mario_Comix said:kineticsilvia563 said:Vipsoccermaster said:I wonder as well. It seems that the retro tracks appearing in Mario Kart has become a tradition.kineticsilvia563 said:Like any other Mario Kart game I've played, it looks great. I can't wait to play on the new courses! I also wonder which old courses they'll bring back in this one. :3
I also hope Diddy Kong and King Boo (and maybe Boo) makes it in Mario Kart 3DS.
OH! NO! Take out King Boo. I just want Boo! REGULAR BOO! I also hope for Hammer Bro. being playable.
Blah, why King Boo? Then Boo can be an item again. >.>
Anyways, you can also expect Daisy and Waluigi to be in the game.
And annoying.cookieboy17 said:Yoshi Valley from the n64 was sick lol
I loved it, best course in the game.cookieboy17 said:Yoshi Valley from the n64 was sick lol
Probably. That course is exactly 2,000 meters long!cookieboy17 said:The N64 Rainbow Road would be kinda hard to put into the DS anyways wouldnt it?
Kona-chan said:If they put the Rainbow Road N64 course in there, I will kill Wolf.
Not really.cookieboy17 said:The N64 Rainbow Road would be kinda hard to put into the DS anyways wouldnt it?
I just figured since that course was massive it'd be hard for the DS to handle but then again this is a 3D DS...Lakilester said:Kona-chan said:If they put the Rainbow Road N64 course in there, I will kill Wolf.
Not really.cookieboy17 said:The N64 Rainbow Road would be kinda hard to put into the DS anyways wouldnt it?![]()
The regular DS is more powerful than the N64 so I bet it could handle basically anything... Since it's a handheld Nintendo might want to make short cources for battery tmes so Rainbow ROad wouldn't be a good course to port into the game. =Pcookieboy17 said:I just figured since that course was massive it'd be hard for the DS to handle but then again this is a 3D DS...Lakilester said:Kona-chan said:If they put the Rainbow Road N64 course in there, I will kill Wolf.
Not really.cookieboy17 said:The N64 Rainbow Road would be kinda hard to put into the DS anyways wouldnt it?![]()