Mario Kart 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I would like to see Hammer Bro too!! And they should make Shy Guy definetely playable, not only when you play with someone else.

The graphics really look better than previous MK, but I don't know. At the same time it doesn't look different from the previous MK (races mostly). They should search more themes for the races and I hope that the Rainbow Road and Bowser Castle will bring something new and not similar.
 
I wish that Ninty would actually make the first cup courses not boring...(looks at Figure 8 Circuit) >.<
 
We can expect Mario and Luigi (No duh) and items are Banana Peel, Blooper and a Shell. Not much news on this, but hopefully, while we're trying to dig dirt on it, someone will find a treasure chest with the game cartridge in it. And a 3DS. =P

We clearly can only speculate on this game. And yes, Wuhu Island from the Wii Fit games, Pilotwings Resort and Wii Sports Resort is in this game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top