January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Played Mario Kart 7 and New Super Mario Bros. U. Tutor came over to help with notes for the second chapter of Science. Later, I went to the dentist and then to the Farmer's Market for a tamale and a crepe with my cousin. Later, I had swordfish for dinner with my parents, as well as talking to my sister on the phone during that time.
 
Tuesday, January 29, 2013: Timmy's 15th Birthday

Tutor came over to help me with equations on Kinematics for Science. I went to the Farmer's Market for a savory crepe with my mother. Played Nintendo Land and Mario Kart 7, too. I had chicken with cauliflower and rice for dinner with my parents.

Happy Birthday to Timmy!
 
Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Didn't do much in the early parts of the day, aside from playing Mario Kart 7. In the evening, I went out to with my father to pick up a friend of his from the airport, then we all went to dinner with an additional friend. After that, we went to the Staples Center to watch a music concert, The Who. The friend we picked up at the airport stayed for the night.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top