January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursday, January 3, 2013

Played Pokédex 3D once again. Later, I played more Mario Kart 7. Right after that, I played Muggins and Golf (card game) with my aunt and her boyfriend. Later, I had In-N-Out for dinner with my father. My mother could not eat 24 hours prior to her doctor appointment tomorrow. Still have yet to fix my issues with Wii U signals.
 
Saturday, January 5, 2013

Played the same games again, but this time with a lot more Mario Kart 7. Went out to lunch with my father, then got my $5 from the scratchers plus another scratcher (another dud), and then to Wells Fargo to deposit my $35 check I got from my grandfather. Later, I watched a new episode of Pokémon and then had dinner.
 
Week 2 of 2013

Sunday, January 6, 2013: Epiphany

Kept playing more Pokédex 3D Pro and Mario Kart 7. Later on, I finally got to making my Nintendo Network ID for Wii U after resolving connection signals. Later, I had dinner with the usual Sunday people and played Golf (card game) with my aunt and my mother.
 
Tuesday, January 8, 2013: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y Announcement

Early in the morning, I watched the Pokémon Nintendo Direct. After sleeping and then waking up, I went to the Farmer's Market with my mother for a beef tamale and a sweet crepe. Didn't do much after that, just gathered more news of the recent Pokémon announcement. Later, I had dinner with my parents.
 
Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Played Pokédex 3D Pro and lots of Mario Kart 7. Later in the day, I went out to El Sombrero for lunch with my aunt. We then went to the Apple store and then to Vons. Then we played Mah Jongg (card game). Didn't do much after that. Had chicken with green beans for dinner with my parents.
 
Saturday, January 12, 2013

Played Pokédex 3D Pro and Mario Kart 7 again. Later in the day, I went to Rubio's for lunch with my father. Then went to GameStop to pre-order Fire Emblem: Awakening and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity. Later, I had fish for dinner. I then watched a new episode of Pokémon.
 
Monday, January 14, 2013: Mario Party Legacy's Fifth Anniversary

Played the same games again. Throughout the day, I was on Mario Party Legacy and its forum for the fifth anniversary. In the middle of the day, I went to college for the first day of classes in the Spring 2013 Semester. After that, I went to Houston's for dinner with my parents. I had crab cakes with french fries. I then had Apple Walnut Cobbler. Then returned home to continue the celebration here.

Happy fifth anniversary, Mario Party Legacy!
 
Week 4 of 2013

Sunday, January 20, 2013: Inauguration Day

Played more Mario Kart 7 as usual. I went out to The Counter for lunch with my father, and then to Vons for crackers and orange juice, as my mother forgot to buy them. Later on, I played Muggins and Phase 10 with my aunt and my mother. We also had dinner with the usual Sunday people. I then played two levels of New Super Mario Bros. U.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top