I feel like playing someone on WiFi

Vip didn't make the 1st match but he joined before the second. I can't believe that Ice (Who I can only assume is Wolf/Laki) won every round except 1 that Vip won. I didn't think I would lose so much. I dropped out first because I was getting a bit tired. I'd love to play each of you one on one sometime.

yoshi15 said:
Vip didn't make the 1st match but he joined before the second. I can't believe that Ice (Who I can only assume is Wolf/Laki) won every round except 1 that Vip won. I didn't think I would lose so much. I dropped out first because I was getting a bit tired. I'd love to play each of you one on one sometime.
Those were very fun. :) I'm very proud of Berry especially, since he just keeps improving, eventually he'll be at my level. The most f'd up victory was when we did Yoshi's Island (SSBB) that ending, wow lol

Swedish House Mafia (Spirit) said:
Someday. someone will kick Wolf's a$$ and he will be the 2nd expert, but who knows when. :p
You mean here, right? Cuz I already got my ass handed to me multiple times with people on Smashboards lol :p

I could play with you if you want.  I play on Final Destination with no items. I'm a good player. I don't really like playing with items because they are cheap. By the way, what is your timezone? Mine is EST. Although the issue is my computer is upstairs and my Wii is downstairs, so when I have to post I'm ready, I have to go back downstairs after I post.

Edit:mad:Yoshi15 I could play with you one on one sometime, just ask me and I'll see when I can play.

Someday. someone will kick Wolf's a$$ and he will be the 2nd expert, but who knows when. :p
I have a feeling I could... if the items are turned off and we play on Final Destination/ Battlefield. I have great defensive and offensive skills, but I think I'm more defensive. I want to play against him to see if I can beat him. If you want to play against me, ask, don't be shy.  Also, the lag might screw us up.

Yoshi8984 said:
I have a feeling I could... if the items are turned off and we play on Final Destination/ Battlefield. I have great defensive and offensive skills, but I think I'm more defensive. I want to play against him to see if I can beat him. If you want to play against me, ask, don't be shy. Although not today, since I'm going to a friend's house. Also, the lag might screw us up.
Lol we'll see. =P I have items on for fun, but I turn them off when I do serious battles. Like, I see no problem with items if it's a free-for-all and there's like 4 people, cuz it makes things fun.

Lakilester said:
Yoshi8984 said:
I have a feeling I could... if the items are turned off and we play on Final Destination/ Battlefield. I have great defensive and offensive skills, but I think I'm more defensive. I want to play against him to see if I can beat him. If you want to play against me, ask, don't be shy. Although not today, since I'm going to a friend's house. Also, the lag might screw us up.
Lol we'll see. =P I have items on for fun, but I turn them off when I do serious battles. Like, I see no problem with items if it's a free-for-all and there's like 4 people, cuz it makes things fun.
Just wondering, does the lag mess you up? It messes me up.

Hey Wolf, why did you drop out of our 21-minute Coin Battle with only Smart Bombs?~?~?~

:(

Back